IGNORED

Updated Ms. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

Alright, Pre-Order is Closed and after going through this thread the final list of people is:

4. Trebor

I should have *at least* the first batch finished by this weekend so look for a PM once your cart is made.

WOO HOO! Looking forward to the PM...

• 2 weeks later...

I had not played the original in years so I went through a few rounds of that first when I got my cart today. I had to reposition the cart a couple times (original cart) and then put my new one in. The new one was a much more enjoyable game, great hack, can't wait for jr. Seriously, really good work.

The cart came out great and I would like to think that is what the label would have been in '84. Did you do the label too Chickybaby?

Best part is I even got a little personalized card signed by the boss of Milf Tech herself! That will remain in the bag next to the cart forever. :)

Thank you for spending the time to put this together Chicky, came out great all around and I will be in line for the next cart you make.

• 2 weeks later...
Alrighty, PM sent to the first batch.

Second batch is well into production. :)

Again, if anyone has some NTSC Hat Trick Carts they'd like to send my way, it would be appreciated. They need to die! :twisted: :P

I think I have 1 or 2 copies i can send if you still need them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mayhem and Gambler, I had someone else ship the packages for me with step by step instructions and I have an awful feeling they effed it up. I have been dealing with a lot of unexpected personal issues one after another and am so sorry it has affected me this badly. I haven't forgotten my obligations to all of you guys and I'm going to reship the carts. If I had known life would kick my butt this badly, I wouldn't have even made the promise I could do this.

Chicky