IGNORED

What's the first videogame you ever played?

I wish I could remember the name of the game I first remember playing. Maybe someone here can help. It was a NES side-scrolling adventure where you played as a dinosaur. I know that it wasn't the Adventure Island series, though.

I know it isn't much to go by, but I narrowed it down the console, genre, format and character for you. Please help me!

Edited by iswitt

Dynowarz? Probably not. The infamous 'Color a dinosaur'? Could be. Joe and Mac? Flintstones dinosaur peak? ... Little nemo dream master? (boy in dinosaur suit). There was a Jurassic park for the NES, but I don't believe you played AS a dinosaur.

What kind of dinosaur?

Yoshi!

There's no chance you're remembering the admittedly awesome chance to be a raptor in the genesis Jurassic park?

I wish I could remember the name of the game I first remember playing. Maybe someone here can help. It was a NES side-scrolling adventure where you played as a dinosaur. I know that it wasn't the Adventure Island series, though.

I know it isn't much to go by, but I narrowed it down the console, genre, format and character for you. Please help me!

It's been so long but believe in Jurassic Park could only be a human. Dynowarz weren't you a space guy trying to save dinosaurs, maybe you could be a dinosaur, I don't know. I have played it many years ago and remember a guy in a blue? space suit. Never played Color a Dinosaur so don't know anything about it. It wouldn't be Godzilla would it? I have that game but technically you are a monster but maybe could be confused with a dinosaur. Yoshi and Yoshi's Cookie are both puzzle type games if I remember correctly. I'm stumped hope you find out what it was.

Edited by cvgplus

Pong and Space Race. The two machines were side-by-side at a Shakey's Pizza Parlor. I also remember playing a pong-type game on an Odyssey system that a friend had. I'm not sure which I played first. I remember that the Odyssey didn't keep score for you and had no sound. It seemed primitive to me and unfinished. That aspect may have something to do with why Ralph Baer didn't get the credit he deserved for developing the early technology.

Pong and Space Race. The two machines were side-by-side at a Shakey's Pizza Parlor. I also remember playing a pong-type game on an Odyssey system that a friend had. I'm not sure which I played first. I remember that the Odyssey didn't keep score for you and had no sound. It seemed primitive to me and unfinished. That aspect may have something to do with why Ralph Baer didn't get the credit he deserved for developing the early technology.

I played Matell handheld football game.

i want to say either laser blast or the arcade version of rampage.

my first console was a 2600 jr. i seem to remember the imagic games like no escape and demon attack being my favorite.

Edited by xg4bx

Wow forgot I wrote this thread. I did'nt mention the first ever arcade game I ever saw...it was Ms Pacman at the nearby grocery store,had be around '81 or '82. While my mom was checking out the groceries I noticed all these bigger kids wearing bellbottoms huddled around this machine. I walked by them and one of the big kids looked down at me and said "Girl...you gotta play this game! " . I'll never forget that!! I did'nt get to play that at that moment cos my mom was in a hurry to get out of there.

The first arcade game I remember playing was Donkey Kong tho at this ice cream parlor with my mom and dad.Or it might have been Pengo....drats memories a bit fuzzy on that one lol. Donkey Kong and Pengo I remember very early on.

Edited by lushgirl_80