IGNORED

[JagCD] Orion_'s Jaguar Collection

Orion_

Okay, Nonner.. make some boxes and artworks :D

AX

Oh, I WILL...for those of you who like the black Jaguar matching DVD boxes...with a different cover and they will be available to DOWNLOAD here! So come back maybe later next week for you another free box cover too.

Thanks for this ORION! I have been waiting for this baby...Downloading now!

Edited by nonner242

AX

Oh, I WILL...for those of you who like the black Jaguar matching DVD boxes...with a different cover and they will be available to DOWNLOAD here! So come back maybe later next week for you another free box cover too.

Is it going to be a full size Jaguar box template or full size DVD case insert with your artwork on it that is oriented straight so that we may have it printed out and fold it and use it as a real box or a large straight DVD insert that we can print out and use in a DVD case for ourselves? Or is it going to be another irritatingly crooked ass picture of a Jag box or dvd case artwork insert you made and already frickin' printed out that is FOR YOUR USE ONLY? - like ALL of your attached pictures here on the Jaguar forums? It's great that you did those for your OWN self but it doesn't do us any good if say we wanted to print out your AvP, Phaze Zero, Soulstar Aircars, Missle Command and all the other Jag boxes you did for instance.

You know I just checked the only ones I can print out and use right away without more photoshop work is the CinePlay and BigDisk DVD inserts, that's it. All your other Jaguar stuff is of angled pictures of boxed/inserts that you have printed out for yourself. I really do like your artwork(seriously) but don't start a bunch of threads with "NEW!" :P -artwork! for such and such if it's just pictures of already printed boxes at a 45 degree angle(why crooked anyway - is it artistic maybe? :roll: ) that I will have to photoshop up and put your artwork on a JagBox template or DVD case template myself to use.

This is what I wrote in one of your Jaguar threads that you didn't pay any attention to:

Bitchin' Dude! Very cool! So, if your not going to sell them, then post a high-res pic of your artwork on a Jaguar box template so we can print them out on some 10mil paper at Kinko's print shop, or similar and have a nice and different box to display!

Yeah, I like your artwork very much but I just wish I could easily use it. :) Why don't you update all your Jaguar artwork threads with the original photoshop file you used to print out all your Jaguar boxes and DVD cases???? That would be cool, but if you haven't already done that then you must have some selfish reason for not sharing something we can all use. Don't you want others to use your artwork or must it be unique to your collection?

Well, :D - I should just get to know photoshop well myself and make my own, but if I do I certainly will share in the appropriate format.

Edited by ovalbugmann

AX

Is it going to be a full size Jaguar box template or full size DVD case insert with your artwork on it that is oriented straight so that we may have it printed out and fold it and use it as a real box or a large straight DVD insert that we can print out and use in a DVD case for ourselves? Or is it going to be another irritatingly crooked ass picture of a Jag box or dvd case artwork insert you made and already frickin' printed out that is FOR YOUR USE ONLY? - like ALL of your attached pictures here on the Jaguar forums? It's great that you did those for your OWN self but it doesn't do us any good if say we wanted to print out your AvP, Phaze Zero, Soulstar Aircars, Missle Command and all the other Jag boxes you did for instance.

You know I just checked the only ones I can print out and use right away without more photoshop work is the CinePlay and BigDisk DVD inserts, that's it. All your other Jaguar stuff is of angled pictures of boxed/inserts that you have printed out for yourself. I really do like your artwork(seriously) but don't start a bunch of threads with "NEW!" :P -artwork! for such and such if it's just pictures of already printed boxes at a 45 degree angle(why crooked anyway - is it artistic maybe? :roll: ) that I will have to photoshop up and put your artwork on a JagBox template or DVD case template myself to use.

This is what I wrote in one of your Jaguar threads that you didn't pay any attention to:

Bitchin' Dude! Very cool! So, if your not going to sell them, then post a high-res pic of your artwork on a Jaguar box template so we can print them out on some 10mil paper at Kinko's print shop, or similar and have a nice and different box to display!

Yeah, I like your artwork very much but I just wish I could easily use it. :) Why don't you update all your Jaguar artwork threads with the original photoshop file you used to print out all your Jaguar boxes and DVD cases???? That would be cool, but if you haven't already done that then you must have some selfish reason for not sharing something we can all use. Don't you want others to use your artwork or must it be unique to your collection?

Well, :D - I should just get to know photoshop well myself and make my own, but if I do I certainly will share in the appropriate format.

Thanks I guess...

I like you harshness, but you speak without knowing...

I have put out artwork and didnt charge for it before...and/or did design work for stuff for ppls little personal projects and guess what? Ive seen it on Ebay/forums posted as a ONE of a kind/Beta original proto.whatever..and trying to get big bucks for it. And then getting it! Whait a sec....Thats my work...If I was looking to get $XXX for it I coulda done that myself..WTF :x ....last time I try and be nice. I dont like the idea of me or anyone (GORF,Orion..whoever) spending as many hours (or more) on something for as many ppl work their real jobs and put passion into it just to have someone STEAL it and try to make easy money off it..When it was FREE....or put out as a "for fans" community project/release for the love doing it!

I have released (more than 2) covers before for ppl to download for free, Thank you. Not only here or for Atari (NeoGeo)..Asteroids,American Hero,Diamjag,BIWN,Big Disk,Jagmania,CinePlay,SoulStarJagware 5000 and soon to be Orions new release reworked to go with the previous titles, that all have matching spines for the OCD freaks...If you cannot find them all here I can repost them for you,same with the NeoGeo AES inserts for shockboxes.

I have no problem with making covers for free games free....I have no problem on working on any future free Jag CD releases for free...you give I give you.

You could ask why other ppl boxes on other sites like some Jag betas or 2600 games and others are not available for free download? I dont ask why! I get it, Ive been there...I dont trust most ppl I dont know pretty well, or at least think I know well.

I love to have a way to register the receivers info to a box, like digital rights with a not for resale posted on it.

I have thought about many ways of doing this...my personal fav is making the box and printed all over on the inside of it would be the persons name,address,phone,and not for resale...with a contract that they cannot sell for more than they paid and please contact ME if they tried to charge more than what the cart worth or pass it off as a original..

Do you remeber what happened to the GORF CD?

I do...I think its sad.

If DICK DIRK got a really good deal on say a r10 game here cus JOE SHMUCK just felt nice and knew DICK has been looking for it for awhile and really wanted it and said "hey DICK is a fellow member that seems pretty cool, I got an extra copy I'll help him out cut him a deal lets say $20 for this fellow member", "Damn, Im a nice guy."

Then DICK goes "FxxK yeah I can get some good cash for this on Evilbay...like $200...SWEET"

And say DICK gets $200 for it...How does JOE feel when he hears about it? Will JOE be as nice to just any DICK anymore? PPL are greedy..it sucks! and sucks for you!

This same thing can play out in many different ways...who knows you could find Orions NEW release on Ebay going for $75 and has 5 more available in a Ebay store...I would be steamed to see it. I can only imagine how I would react to this if it was my IP.

Im glad you like my art...really. And I love Geof Darrows art, but I dont expect to have him give me some free art cuz he can create it, and I like it. And I say why dont you just put your stuff up here in HiRez so I can download it and print a poster at Kinkos.

Maybe you will never see my point....maybe you will.

Maybe ppl have made me alittle jaded....I know that when I have had art stolen before I lost ALOT of passion for it, and took years to get back into it like I was before.

I dont see any difference in ppls time they put in artwork and ppls time the put in repairing computers,or cars,building furnature,creating games/software or making music....to me its all the same. To me it all worth what Im willing to pay.

Sometimes you might get a freebie or help from a friend or family member...sometimes you just pay to get it done. Or you take the time to learn it and do it yourself.

Lets ee what happens....I really dont see much Art around here anyways...love to see some of your creations you can come up with. Give it a try, you might like it. :twisted:

Jay

Thanks I guess...

I like you harshness, but you speak without knowing...

You like my harshness :?:

Yes, didn't know all that. Now I know, and I appreciate your answer, Thanks. ;-)

Maybe you will never see my point....maybe you will.

Maybe ppl have made me alittle jaded....I know that when I have had art stolen before I lost ALOT of passion for it, and took years to get back into it like I was before.

I do. OK, now I know that people have stolen your artwork before and sold it on evilbay and that's why you don't put files up that we can DL and use -that's simple. Yes, I know there are flippers out there. Just so you know I personally never sell re-sell Jaguar stuff once I buy it, never have.

I have released (more than 2) covers before for ppl to download for free, Thank you

Yes, but I only care about, and would purchase Jaguar art -and those feebee's are the BigDisk & Cineplay insert you made. I only checked threads you started tho, and not your posts in other people's threads - will have to check.

Lets ee what happens....I really dont see much Art around here anyways...love to see some of your creations you can come up with. Give it a try, you might like it.

Jay

If I do some Jag art it's probably not going to as good as yours, that's why I was so frustrated I couldn't use yours.

Sorry to be so harsh, but those crooked pictures really frustrated me man!! :twisted:

But now I know why you do it tho-money grubbing theives. I'm only concerned with Jaguar and you have only done the two that we can readily use that I can see in your threads-will have to check in others' threads. I don't plan on reselling any of your work. Maybe you could think about offering a Jaguar art package with printable files? I will sign a no-resell document and you can make some money too. How 'bout it? Maybe someone around here that knows how to prepare such an agreement with all stipulations can draw it up so we could purchase your work under contract then. I'll buy if reasonable, but I hope you don't want a total grip of green paper. I think if you are assured we won't re-sell that is the main thing.

PPL are greedy..it sucks! and sucks for you!

yeah, true that. :(

I dont see any difference in ppls time they put in artwork and ppls time the put in repairing computers,or cars,building furnature,creating games/software or making music....to me its all the same

Agreed. True, Digital art like videogames is just another form of regular canvas/paper art even if it's a computer picture file.

Custom Cars too.

Edited by ovalbugmann

Ok, played it a little yesterday. (also printed the cover art and put into a DVD box)

Now, what may I say...

wow!

I already had DiamJag but that 3d twist is KEWL!!!

I relly hoped to have some enemies in that airplane game. Looked promising, even in a limited playfield.

Funny how you have that cavemen walking mid-air if you don't set the screen properly :-D

Just one note, though: you put the 'screen adjust' option almost averywhere, except in the main title screen, it's a pity :-)

Uh, last note: I have a US Jaguar, but use it in Italy, so, NTSC Jag is a 'GO' for your CD.

I really dont see much Art around here anyways...love to see some of your creations you can come up with. Give it a try, you might like it. :twisted:

I know this is sort of off-topic, but there's some cool artwork over in the downloads section on JS2.

Just sayin' :)

Yes thats true...but we NEED more! :twisted:

Edited by nonner242

I really dont see much Art around here anyways...love to see some of your creations you can come up with. Give it a try, you might like it. :twisted:

I know this is sort of off-topic, but there's some cool artwork over in the downloads section on JS2.

Just sayin' :)

Yes thats true...but we NEED more! :twisted:

I won't argue with that.

• 1 month later...
please burn it at the lowest speed, it works better on old cd drive like jagcd

Hi guys. Having troubs getting this to work. Already burnt it 4 times but the Jag Cd wont recognise. It's a new unit aswell. A few months back I got Diamjag to burn and run fine (still works) So, tried this twice with Nero, once with discjuggler and once with alcohol all on slow speeds. Would anyone in UK be kind enough to post me a copy? not happy as so looking forward to playing this!

Kind regards

Christian

I could probaly burn you one and send it your way, I had no problem with this at all. I could check it on mine first but thats no guarentee it will work on your Jag CD they are very tempramental.

Just drop me your address via PM and I will sort something out for you!

You coming to JFUK?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...