IGNORED

EBay - "If you only watch I'll make it more expensive!"

GroovyBee

Taken from this UK auction for an Atari 5200.

"I've listed this item twice now, and both times had 'watchers' but no bids.

If this item finishes with 'watchers' but no bids this time, it will not be relisted for at least 6 months, and it will be more expensive. So, if you are interested enough in this item to 'watch' it, I suggest you bid now!"

Some sellers! :(. You guessed it! I'm watching. :lol:

"Here's something that may or may not work, and I'll only sell it to people who will need adapters to make it work with their mains and televisions, and oh yeah, if no one is interested at the current price, I'll relist it at a higher price and see if that helps."

What an idiot.

I was watching a common game that was $9.99, it ended with no bids (because I was at my Mothers house dealing with a flood) it didn't have a buy it now... I emailed the dude and asked if he was planning to relist because I wasn't home when the regular auction ended. He replied and said he would relist it. He put the same item that did not sell for $9.99 up again, as a $14.99 buy it now. He can keep it.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

It must be some kind of ebay-swine-moron-flu epidemic or something.

One person has a 600XL (boxed) listed for $250, I've seen it before, so I dropped them the "hey, just so you know, these go for like $50 - don't want it, not low-balling you, just hate to see ebay take your money"

Get a pissy email back that they can sell it for whatever they want, and if it doesn't sell, they'll just put it back in the attic for a while.

Wish I could get $250 for my boxed 600XL's =D

I'm watching it too :D

All his items have the following superfluous message:

If you are interested in this item, I suggest you bid now!

He is also contradicting himself:

It is also only open to UK bidders, so PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME ASKING IF I'LL SHIP TO COUNTRY X, Y, OR Z.

I would not trust this mental :P