IGNORED

EBay - "If you only watch I'll make it more expensive!"

GroovyBee

I'm watching it too :D

All his items have the following superfluous message:

If you are interested in this item, I suggest you bid now!

He is also contradicting himself:

It is also only open to UK bidders, so PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME ASKING IF I'LL SHIP TO COUNTRY X, Y, OR Z.

I would not trust this mental :P

Could not resist...I'm watching ...can't wait for it to end and go up ....oh the waiting is killing me !!!

just let me mark the date so I can check back in 6 months for an even Higher price ! Happy Happy Joy Joy ! :rolling: :roll: :lol:

He is also contradicting himself:
It is also only open to UK bidders, so PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME ASKING IF I'LL SHIP TO COUNTRY X, Y, OR Z.

I would not trust this mental :P

Now call me stupid if you must, but how is he contradicting himself?

JY

"If you are interested in this item, I suggest you bid now!", means I really should bid (IF I was interested).

"It is also only open to UK bidders, so PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME ASKING IF I'LL SHIP TO COUNTRY X, Y, OR Z.", means I really sould not bid since I'm not from the UK (not from country X,Y,Z too so I can contact him :P ).

From the auction:

It is an American model - the UK version is rarely seen.

Huh, UK version??

..Al

Yeah - it's REALLY, REALLY rare :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I'm watching too (I was watching the times it didn't sell also :D)

Now call me stupid if you must, but how is he contradicting himself?

JY

"If you are interested in this item, I suggest you bid now!", means I really should bid (IF I was interested).

"It is also only open to UK bidders, so PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME ASKING IF I'LL SHIP TO COUNTRY X, Y, OR Z.", means I really sould not bid since I'm not from the UK (not from country X,Y,Z too so I can contact him :P ).

I understand what you are saying, but don't agree with it. I guess if he reversed the statements, it would sound fine:

Open to UK bidders only. If you are interested, bid now.

JY

I've listed this item twice now, and both times had 'watchers' but no bids.

If this item finishes with 'watchers' but no bids this time, it will not be relisted for at least 6 months, and it will be more expensive. So, if you are interested enough in this item to 'watch' it, I suggest you bid now!

What happens if someone from outside the U.K. watches the item? Does it still go up in price later?

Well I signed up, and I got my buddies in on the deal as well! Has anyone left the guy a note pointing to this message thread on AtariAge? Whatta'Tool we got..

Edited by Keatah

Has anyone left the guy a note pointing to this message thread on AtariAge?

Nah! Its much more fun making him sweat with so many watchers. Its probably the most popular this item has ever been :lol:. Imagines the seller... little old man stooped over his keyboard, ringing his hands in glee uttering "Ahhh.... Come to me, my pretty, pretty!" :D.

watching flashmob are fun! watching with my two accounts! now that is fun!

:rolling:

we should send him the link to this thread after the auction finishes ...

edit: i think we're raising his next starting price to 500$ with so much people watching :D :D :D

Edited by jahfish

watching flashmob are fun! watching with my two accounts! now that is fun!

:rolling:

we should send him the link to this thread after the auction finishes ...

edit: i think we're raising his next starting price to 500$ with so much people watching :D :D :D

I was thinking the same thing about sending him a link..... :ponder:

BTW, if anyone's interested, if you sign out of your Ebay account, then "watch" this item, it registers as a "guest watching."

So if someone were really motivated, they could greatly add to the total of watchers.

So assuming this doesn't sell, who's going to be the first person to write to him and ask if he'll be relisting it - or if he'll mail to the USA?

BTW, if anyone's interested, if you sign out of your Ebay account, then "watch" this item, it registers as a "guest watching."

So if someone were really motivated, they could greatly add to the total of watchers.

So assuming this doesn't sell, who's going to be the first person to write to him and ask if he'll be relisting it - or if he'll mail to the USA?

Really? ahh yeh, I'll get a bunch of browser windows and go to it!