IGNORED

HSC 6 Contest 10: Gyruss

JellE

Damn, so many mistakes after earth again :(

Perhaps, you want to pause the game once you reach earth and take a tour of the seven wonders of the world.

Your almost at 20-bit score.

Please don't encourage him Atariksi :D

Well I made it to Earth (at last!) Up to now this is the only game where I haven't beaten my all time best (level 29) :twisted: think playing semi-left handed to fire faster is the main error :ponder: Great score MaPa.

post-19705-1242849352_thumb.jpg

post-19705-1242849388_thumb.jpg

Almost got to the Earth second time, last warp to it.. shame, then I maybe could do much more, gain some lives for score :)

May flip the scoreboard at 1 million (7-figures).

I am stuck at Mars-- seems to have some Wonders of the World there that are more attractive than Earth.

post-12094-1243011169_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Only 211450 but this is not my last word :)

Hi innuendo...welcome to the 8 bit HSC. Unfortunately, this contest was over quite some time ago. But you are more than welcome to participate in this seasons contests. This is the link to the current contest: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/179841-hsc8-round-6-centipede-5200-conversion/ Good luck!!

Thanks JellE, but I haven't got Atari 5200. Maybe in future :)

You can use an emulator. You don't have to use an actual machine.

Woah, hello! did you ever get my email JellE? How's u? Hope ur gonna play too ;)

Hi innuendo - Welcome :thumbsup: yes the Centipede is on the regular Atari Computer (400/800/XL/XE) but it is a ported version of the 5200's version of the game. I'll send you a message just in case you don't see this.

Cheers,

trbb

Thanks JellE, but I haven't got Atari 5200. Maybe in future :)

You can use an emulator. You don't have to use an actual machine.

Woah, hello! did you ever get my email JellE? How's u? Hope ur gonna play too ;)

Hi innuendo - Welcome :thumbsup: yes the Centipede is on the regular Atari Computer (400/800/XL/XE) but it is a ported version of the 5200's version of the game. I'll send you a message just in case you don't see this.

Cheers,

trbb

I don't think I got an email from you Jason...well, at least not recently. I am going to see if I can get up and going and play some this season. Although it might actually be Melly playing... as she has a fascination with computers and the like now. :) We are doing well...just trying to keep up with a toddler now. I hope all is well in your world!!