IGNORED

Telesys protos, what is happening?

lucifershalo

Bouncing Baby Bunnies/Monkeys exists (as posted above) but I have no idea what happened with that.

No copies of The Impossible Game are currently known to exist, but there could be one out there somewhere. The game has not been seen since the 1983 CES, where Leonard Herman (rolenta) played it. The programmer is deceased, so unless someone else kept a copy the game is likely lost.

Hello All,

Before you bombard the original seller of Bouncing Baby Bunnies with questions, I wanted to let you know that I have acquired this game along with the Romox carts. The reason why I have not said anything is because I do not want to bombard the market with one-of-a-kind proto releases; it would be too overwhelming for the market in my opinion. This game will be released but I would like to wait for Racer and Turbo to come out first. Racer should be coming out in a month or so, Turbo might be a while longer because of the bugs and glitches that it has; there is an AtariAge committee working on Turbo. In addition, I want to do the releases right, especially when I paid a very good amount of $$$ to acquire them. I am not trying to hoard the ROMS or anything, I want to stagger the releases of the games as well so that people can look forward to future releases and be able to afford the reproduced games (for the ones that don't buy, a ROM for downloading will be available once I have sold out the games; just need to recover SOME of the costs). The bottom line is that Bouncing Baby Bunnies is safe and secured (ROM has already been dumped for archiving purposes).

Bouncing Baby Bunnies was shown at the SC3 meet back in September 2008. It is a cross of Circus Atari and Kaboom. Pictures will follow.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Wonder007

Edited by Wonder007

Hello All,

Before you bombard the original seller of Bouncing Baby Bunnies with questions, I wanted to let you know that I have acquired this game along with the Romox carts. The reason why I have not said anything is because I do not want to bombard the market with one-of-a-kind proto releases; it would be too overwhelming for the market in my opinion. This game will be released but I would like to wait for Racer and Turbo to come out first. Racer should be coming out in a month or so, Turbo might be a while longer because of the bugs and glitches that it has; there is an AtariAge committee working on Turbo. In addition, I want to do the releases right, especially when I paid a very good amount of $$$ to acquire them. I am not trying to hoard the ROMS or anything, I want to stagger the releases of the games as well so that people can look forward to future releases an be able to afford the reproduced games (for the ones that don't buy, a ROM for downloading will be available once I have sold out the games; just need to recover SOME of the costs). The bottom line is that Bouncing Baby Bunnies is safe and secured (ROM has already been dumped for archiving purposes).

Bouncing Baby Bunnies was shown at the SC3 meet back in September 2008. It is a cross of Circus Atari and Kaboom. Pictures will follow.

Wonder007

Good plan, I would do the same thing...actually who am I kidding, I would sell the proto to you if I had it - lol, but seriously it is a good approach you are taking. It is hard for people to buy 4+ boxed games all at once, spacing them out makes a lot of sense :)

Hello All,

Before you bombard the original seller of Bouncing Baby Bunnies with questions, I wanted to let you know that I have acquired this game along with the Romox carts. The reason why I have not said anything is because I do not want to bombard the market with one-of-a-kind proto releases; it would be too overwhelming for the market in my opinion. This game will be released but I would like to wait for Racer and Turbo to come out first. Racer should be coming out in a month or so, Turbo might be a while longer because of the bugs and glitches that it has; there is an AtariAge committee working on Turbo. In addition, I want to do the releases right, especially when I paid a very good amount of $$$ to acquire them. I am not trying to hoard the ROMS or anything, I want to stagger the releases of the games as well so that people can look forward to future releases an be able to afford the reproduced games (for the ones that don't buy, a ROM for downloading will be available once I have sold out the games; just need to recover SOME of the costs). The bottom line is that Bouncing Baby Bunnies is safe and secured (ROM has already been dumped for archiving purposes).

Wonder007

Glad I don't have to keep that secret anymore. Though it was nice knowing something that fewer than 100 people knew about. :cool:

Hello All,

Before you bombard the original seller of Bouncing Baby Bunnies with questions, I wanted to let you know that I have acquired this game along with the Romox carts. The reason why I have not said anything is because I do not want to bombard the market with one-of-a-kind proto releases; it would be too overwhelming for the market in my opinion. This game will be released but I would like to wait for Racer and Turbo to come out first. Racer should be coming out in a month or so, Turbo might be a while longer because of the bugs and glitches that it has; there is an AtariAge committee working on Turbo. In addition, I want to do the releases right, especially when I paid a very good amount of $$$ to acquire them. I am not trying to hoard the ROMS or anything, I want to stagger the releases of the games as well so that people can look forward to future releases and be able to afford the reproduced games (for the ones that don't buy, a ROM for downloading will be available once I have sold out the games; just need to recover SOME of the costs). The bottom line is that Bouncing Baby Bunnies is safe and secured (ROM has already been dumped for archiving purposes).

Wonder007

Very cool. This is awesome news.

We are lucky to have you on the good guy's side!

Hello All,

Wonder007

Cool :) I can't wait for the pictures/repro!

Hello All,

Wonder007

I had a feeling taht was the case. Very glad it turned out taht way. :cool: Now if only some of the other owners of rare protoypes would have as much sense.

So since Bouncing Baby Bunnies is a new game, will that one be released first? What sort of timeframe are we realistically looking at?

Cool!

Actually, this game was created back in 1983. It was never released because of the video game crash. It was going to be released under the Telesys brand name. It is the only known copy.

So since Bouncing Baby Bunnies is a new game, will that one be released first? What sort of timeframe are we realistically looking at?

Cool!

Actually, this game was created back in 1983. It was never released because of the video game crash. It was going to be released under the Telesys brand name. It is the only known copy.

I should have put the word "new" in quotes. By new I mean new to the community as a new game to be played. So will we see it first? Is it a paddle game?

I am trying to upload pics.....they are coming out as .pcx files through Stella and Z26. How should I upload those pics to this site. Any help would gladly be appreciated..... :)

Thanks!!!

Wonder007