IGNORED

Have you played Jimmy Fallon today?

Jess Ragan

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/05/late-night-with.html

A writer for Entertainment Weekly recently compared faltering talk show host Jimmy Fallon to "a new and improved Atari 2600." My good sir, I own an Atari 2600. The Atari 2600 is a good game system of mine. Jimmy Fallon is no Atari 2600, and he certainly isn't new or improved.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/05/late-night-with.html

A writer for Entertainment Weekly recently compared faltering talk show host Jimmy Fallon to "a new and improved Atari 2600." My good sir, I own an Atari 2600. The Atari 2600 is a good game system of mine. Jimmy Fallon is no Atari 2600, and he certainly isn't new or improved.

Jimmy Fallon is an Odyssey 2 or a stock vic-20 at best! :)

It's been a few months since I last tuned into his show and as I have the Thursday show on in the background I don't believe he will have a long tenure. The only good part of his show is his band, The Roots. One of the opening skits tonight involved a man in a butterfly costume holding a gun to Jimmy and asking for all of his pasta at which point Jimmy pours pasta over the head of the butterfly and declares, "I hope you like al dente"(?). WTF?!? :? I can hardly wait for Conan to come back on the air. The Fairchild F is better than this craptastic show.

Lorne Michaels, who thinks he can turn anything to gold with his Midas touch. Of course, he conveniently forgets that Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny for at least ten years and that Jimmy Fallon's movie career went down in flames before it even began...

TillEnterprises: :razz: (because there was no icy stare emoticon)

TheGoldenAxe: I would have come to the rescue of the VIC-20 myself. I think Tempest's comparison of the Timex 1000 to Jimmy Fallon is quite accurate, though.