Ite

So who actually has beaten Kasumi Ninja?

I have on all diffs except the very hardest one. My strategy is jump kicks and low kicks, win almost every time. Also who has seen the true form of the end boss? Lot of people say this game is hard but I beg to differ.

I'm going to give it a try this week I tried ultra vortek and totally sucked at it

I beat it so many times in the 90's. It was one of the first games I got and I played the hell out of my Jag.

I can easily beat it any difficulty. The key is to get Chagi first thing. He has AWESOME jump kicks. Then, jump kick EVERYONE BUT Lord Gyaku. He will tear you up. You can beat him with the proper strategy...believe it or not low punches usually work!

Here are some videos I made:

Lord Gyaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVhxUHHhGE

Demon Gyaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG7nBzI70IY

Both of these are on Ninja God difficulty!!!

I beat it once, it's not so much hard, as unresponsive, every controll is delayed slightly, and that adds an artificial difficulty IMO.

Since then, I havven't really given enough of a crap to play it any more, much less beat it.

Now my friend Wurd, he kicks ASS on that game. Of course, it's been years since he played it either (I actually got his copy) Unfortunately, the savve died, so I'll probably never play it again.

Yeah, that boss dude was cool (cheap ass juggling mother fucker, but cool none the less)

I tried to like Kasumi Ninja. Fighting games aren't one of my favorite genres in the first place though, so unless a fighting game totally rocks, like Street Fighter II or Alpha, then I have a hard time enjoying it... Kasumi Ninja? ...bleh. ;)

Well I would agree that Kasumi Ninja is not a fantastic fighting game. But I didn't care when I was playing it. It was the only fighting game I had on the Jag so I played it a lot. I got Ultra Vortek later and there is really no question that it is a much better game.

one of the worst fighting games I've ever played. argh. Its mortal kombat but worse at least mortal kombat was mediocre sometimes.

A long time ago (1995 I guess?) I used to play it a lot. Always on the hardest mode. I don't remember it being that hard?

A long time ago (1995 I guess?) I used to play it a lot. Always on the hardest mode. I don't remember it being that hard?

The only thing that makes it hard is that the controls lag.

I like the Jaguar controlers, I think that they are comfatable to hold.

I didn't say that controller was bad. I said the game controls lag. Meaning the input is not instantly reflected on the screen. This isn't due to the Jag. It is due to the game itself.