IGNORED

FS/T: Neo Geo MVS Arcade Cart "Last Blade"

Mark Wolfe

taking offers for sale or trade on this Neo Geo Arcade Classic "Last Blade".

I just bought a lot of Neo Geo stuff on ebay, it has not arrived yet, but I know I do not want this game so the best offer gets it.

Blasphemy!

Pics please.

I am thinking around $25 tho.

I just bought a lot of Neo Geo stuff on ebay, it has not arrived yet, but I know I do not want this game so the best offer gets it.

Blasphemy!

Pics please.

$25 is the first offer I've gotten. I just saw one sell on ebay for $36: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260409589655

I can't take pics until it arrives at my house. It's in shipment now.

I would trade it for Puzzle de Pon or Metal Slug X or Metal Slug 3 :)

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

Blasphemy!

Pics please.

$25 is the first offer I've gotten. I just saw one sell on ebay for $36: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260409589655

I can't take pics until it arrives at my house. It's in shipment now.

I would trade it for Puzzle de Pon or Metal Slug X or Metal Slug 3 :)

Too high...I prob wouldn't go over $25 for it.

Ebay is a bad indicator of price.

Well, you're the highest bidder so far .

Ebay is indeed a very good indicator of what something is worth and how badly it is wanted. I am not saying things do not get bid on ridiculously but we're talking about a slim difference of $10 here.

so far, it is yours if you want it.

as I said in the original post:

best offer gets it.

It should be here next week and I will supply photos before holding anyone to any offers.

Well, you're the highest bidder so far .

Ebay is indeed a very good indicator of what something is worth and how badly it is wanted. I am not saying things do not get bid on ridiculously but we're talking about a slim difference of $10 here.

so far, it is yours if you want it.

as I said in the original post:

best offer gets it.

It should be here next week and I will supply photos before holding anyone to any offers.

Oh...I thought you were saying you don't want to get rid of it for less than $36

Just listed on Chase the Chuckwagon. Starting price is the same as the first offer: $25. Plus exact shipping costs with insurance and tracking from zip 19380.

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000126293

That looks kinda beat up...

Would you be able to take pics of the pcbs in the cart?

the label is a bit on the used side but it is fine other than that. if I have the time to open it I will but I'm sure it is fine. this was in a consolized MVS system so it was not protected inside a cabinet. This is just normal wear and tear on a label that was not of the best quality to begin with from what I see.

Just listed on Chase the Chuckwagon. Starting price is the same as the first offer: $25. Plus exact shipping costs with insurance and tracking from zip 19380.

the label is a bit on the used side but it is fine other than that. if I have the time to open it I will but I'm sure it is fine. this was in a consolized MVS system so it was not protected inside a cabinet. This is just normal wear and tear on a label that was not of the best quality to begin with from what I see.

I thought you said you got it on ebay.

I am asking for pics to make sure it isn't a bootleg...

I did get it on ebay, I'm telling you what the seller told me and I have no reason to not believe him and it is obvious from looking at it what caused the label decay. I can already tell by the label and the case it is not a bootleg but like I said, If I get a chance I will open it up and take some photos. probably by the end of the week.

I did get it on ebay, I'm telling you what the seller told me and I have no reason to not believe him and it is obvious from looking at it what caused the label decay. I can already tell by the label and the case it is not a bootleg but like I said, If I get a chance I will open it up and take some photos. probably by the end of the week.

Great. Thanks.

there is a bid in for this. I will try to get photos of the inside posted by tomorrow night

there is a bid in for this. I will try to get photos of the inside posted by tomorrow night

Still nothing? :|

life is very busy around here. I'm actually about to go bust the camera out now, so hopefully I'll have pics by tonight. I have a bunch of things to sell so I need to take a lot of photos anyway