IGNORED

Machine

The last buyer of my 7800 NesProPads, he registered just so he could contact me by PM and ask for a pair. It took him over 24 hours to reply to my PM asking for payment, as a new user, and with others requesting them, by the time he answered I had already sold the last pair. He demanded accommodation due to my not waiting long enough, because as he said he isn't online all of the time. He paid on May 2nd, the day of, or day before, the basement flood I posted about. Things were delayed and he was informed of this. The package was ready on May 11th late in the day (as you all know I am a night owl) and the post office had it since the 12th. Several of you have your packages that I mailed the 12th, you can see that in my feedback thread. His hasn't been delivered yet. Yesterday he decided to give me a hard time over the whereabouts of his package, sending me 8 PMs when I did not have the time to deal with his rude comments asking for his tracking. I assured him it was on the way and basically told him to give it some time. When he first contacted me using the name Tom, I could not locate his tracking/order because the item was paypal payment paid by a Bridgitte. I didn't want to hassle with the back and fourth when his information based on the name Tom was not immidatley available. He determined to give me a hard time at that point. I explained how delivery confirmation is not tracking, that it does not give live updates. Once he identified the name used on the paypal, the delivery confirmation number was none the less provided via his paypal email address (as the program I use to mail products can send that information out with one click). That wasn't good enough, he sent PMs every 10 minutes until I blocked him saying he didn't have access to that email address.

This morning, my wifes birthday, I have awoken to a paypal claim and dispute request for a mediator. Holding up MY MONEY. I accommodated this person my selling Proto #0/40 and my personal #13/40 controllers. After 7 weeks of work, 41 controllers built, this is the cherry on the cake for my labor of love. A paypal dispute and holding up my money... and I don't even get a set of my own controllers. So I'm in here dealing with this, instead of being with my wife.

It is my suggestion to the site moderators to ban this user. They have apparently come here JUST to make waves. It is also my opinion that no one should deal with this user for any reason.

AX

• Sad 1

The last buyer of my 7800 NesProPads, he registered just so he could contact me by PM and ask for a pair. It took him over 24 hours to reply to my PM asking for payment, as a new user, and with others requesting them, by the time he answered I had already sold the last pair. He demanded accommodation due to my not waiting long enough, because as he said he isn't online all of the time. He paid on May 2nd, the day of, or day before, the basement flood I posted about. Things were delayed and he was informed of this. The package was ready on May 11th late in the day (as you all know I am a night owl) and the post office had it since the 12th. Several of you have your packages that I mailed the 12th, you can see that in my feedback thread. His hasn't been delivered yet. Yesterday he decided to give me a hard time over the whereabouts of his package, sending me 8 PMs when I did not have the time to deal with his rude comments asking for his tracking. I assured him it was on the way and basically told him to give it some time. When he first contacted me using the name Tom, I could not locate his tracking/order because the item was paypal payment paid by a Bridgitte. I didn't want to hassle with the back and fourth when his information based on the name Tom was not immidatley available. He determined to give me a hard time at that point. I explained how delivery confirmation is not tracking, that it does not give live updates. Once he identified the name used on the paypal, the delivery confirmation number was none the less provided via his paypal email address (as the program I use to mail products can send that information out with one click). That wasn't good enough, he sent PMs every 10 minutes until I blocked him saying he didn't have access to that email address.

This morning, my wifes birthday, I have awoken to a paypal claim and dispute request for a mediator. Holding up MY MONEY. I accommodated this person my selling Proto #0/40 and my personal #13/40 controllers. After 7 weeks of work, 41 controllers built, this is the cherry on the cake for my labor of love. A paypal dispute and holding up my money... and I don't even get a set of my own controllers. So I'm in here dealing with this, instead of being with my wife.

It is my suggestion to the site moderators to ban this user. They have apparently come here JUST to make waves. It is also my opinion that no one should deal with this user for any reason.

AX

I am a trusted member at DP with around fifty positive transactions. Never had a problem. I have been on this board before Ax posted his controllers.

I do believe Ax is lying. I have all his PM's to prove this. I would like an admin to contact me so I can forward all the PMs.

I am not going to attack Ax, but simply state the facts:

First, let me clear things up. I PM'd Ax about his controllers a few minutes after he posted them for sale. I checked my messges a few hours later(nothing) when I went to bed. IN the morning, I woke up and checked my messages around noon. I have gotten 3 messages from Ax. The first two said you were the first to reply and the second had his paypal acct. His third message said since I have not replied, he sold them to someone else. I pm'ed him back 18 hours after he posted his original message(not over 24 hours like he said) asking him why he could not wait. Considering 12 hours were night time, I usually dont get up at night to check my pm's, I told him I thought he jumped the gun and did not give me enough time to respond. I woke up at 10 am, had breakfast with my family and logged on around noon to find his 3 messages.

Ax agreed he jumped the gun and said he will send me another pair he has which was cool. I paid him immediately that day(within a few minutes) and did not hear back from him. I waited 8 days later and pm'ed him. I simply said, I have not heard back since I paid, did you get my paypal and have you shipped? This was monday. I get a pm back stating he had problems and they were shipped today. No big deal, so I make arrangement to be at home thursdays since the postman leaves packages on the doorstep. Thursday, no package. Friday, no package, Saturday, no package. I figure it will arrive monday, but no luck. After monday mail comes, I pm Ax asking for the tracking number since I cant waste anymore time waiting for the postman.

He pm's me back saying, "rest assure, it will get there". He doesnt send tracking info. which is weird. I pm him back again asking for the tracking info again. He pm's me back saying he doesnt even know who I am and asks for my paypal info. I send it to him and ask him to send the tracking info. He just pm's me back saying it went out Tuesday,but still doesnt send tracking info?????? Last monday he said it went out that day. I ask him again to pm the info, he pm's me back saying "CHECK YOUR EMAIL, I SENT IT TWO PM'S AGO". I did check my email, no tracking number. I pm him back again,"please pm me the tracking number, i did not get it". This PM goes through, he did not block my pm's until this morning. I get a pm this morning saying from Ax saying, "UNBLOCK THE PAYPAL", nothing else. I pm him back saying, Just send me the tracking number and I will cancel the claim when the package arrives. This message comes back as blocked.

I would like to say I was always professional with Ax, I waited 8 days after I sent payment to even contact him to see if he got payment. I waited another 8 days to ask for a tracking number(16 days after I paid), which I still have not gotten from him. He told me yesterday he is bitter that he doesnt have a set of his controllers and I believe he is taking it out on me. I told him if it was gonna be like this, I would have never even excepted his offer for the controllers and I would be happy to return them. This isn't worth the drama. I feel I had no option but to open a claim. The 30 days is gonna be up next week and if the package isnt here I am out of luck. Since Ax is clearly not going to ever send me any tracking number, I decided to open the claim. I told him in a pm that I have made arrangements to be here all last week to meet the postman and I would like the tracking number. He still refuses to send it. This all started May 2 and I have only pm'ed him twice asking him nicely for an update.(before yesterday, when I was trying to get the tracking number)

If he would have just sent a tracking number, I could been working instead of waiting on a package that wasn't coming. Once the package arrives, I will immediately cancel the claim. My offer still stand to return the controllers. If I knew Ax was gonna hold a grudge against me I would have never excepted his offer. Also, the person who got the original set of controllers received his on the 5th. I could be mistaken about this, but I think we both paid the very same day.

I will post here once I get the package and immediately cancel the paypal claim. I still have not received a tracking number and Ax knows this.

The DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER is on your Paypal claim, and in your email inbox.

There is no "TRACKING".

AX

I never got any emails from you, I have told you that. I do see you posted it in paypal, thank you.

Once the package arrives, I will cancel the claim. I will be more than happy to return the controllers, but I do not appreciate you posting false claims. I saved all the pm's and they back up my story 100%.

You can cancel the claim now. Do not retun the controllers.

Yeah, I have a low threshold for a noob with an additude. I DON'T have the old PMs, I don't know if it was 24 hours WHO CARES. Is that the only thing you have to stand on to call me a liar. I posted in the thread that they were not paid after 18 hours... my memory of the situation is not an attempt to LIE. When you asked for them, I gave you my info in moments, the next day I sold to someone else. When you whined about not getting a pair, I still hooked you up. This is the thanks I get. The fact is you have been a JERK to deal with. You had no right to a paypal claim, if you can't access your email address, that is YOUR problem. You were told they were on the way. You wait like any normal person. You had no reason to think you were screwed, or right to a refund. By the way 30 days is up in another 13 DAYS, FYI.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

You can cancel the claim now. Do not retun the controllers.

Yeah, I have a low threshold for a noob with an additude. I DON'T have the old PMs, I don't know if it was 24 hours WHO CARES. Is that the only thing you have to stand on to call me a liar. I posted in the thread that they were not paid after 18 hours... my memory of the situation is not an attempt to LIE. When you asked for them, I gave you my info in moments, the next day I sold to someone else. When you whined about not getting a pair, I still hooked you up. This is the thanks I get. The fact is you have been a JERK to deal with. You had no right to a paypal claim, if you can't access your email address, that is YOUR problem. You were told they were on the way. You wait like any normal person. You had no reason to think you were screwed, or right to a refund. By the way 30 days is up in another 13 DAYS, FYI.

AX

Ax, spamming my inbox is not cool. I have all the pm's and was more than polite to you. I NEVER received any email, I told you that. You offered to sell me the other pair, I simply stated you jumped the gun and YOU agreed. I never even knew you had a second pair until you offered to sell them to me. I have been patient. I waited 8 days to even ask if you got your money. I waited another 8 until I asked for the tracking/delivery number. You refused to give it to me. You only posted it this morning after I responded to your false post.

If an admin can please pm me, I will forward ALL the messages. When the package arrives, I will cancel the claim. You have already ruined my feedback on here.

Lets just let the Admins read the pm's and see who is telling the truth. Please stop spamming my inbox and I will let you know the minute the package arrives.

Hey nice point on the spamming your inbox.. I hoped you would post a reaction like that. Guess what that was. One single reply with your DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, per PM you sent me yesterday. Now, if you consider the replies spamming... I guess we could use that as an example of what you were doing yesterday.

AX

Hey nice point on the spamming your inbox.. I hoped you would post a reaction like that. Guess what that was. One single reply with your DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, per PM you sent me yesterday. Now, if you consider the replies spamming... I guess we could use that as an example of what you were doing yesterday.

AX

Try six pm's with the delivery number. I re-read all the messages and I have been nothing but polite. I have asked with a please and responded with a thanks.

Lets have an admin read all the messages. I never once whined. I asked if I should send payment and you offered to send me another pair. How is that whining.

Here are the first emails where you say I am whining:

I asked:

Do I send the paypal or not? I sure hope you didnt sell them since I said I would pay asap. Let me know, I am confused by all your pms and not sure to send payment or not?

Thanks-

Tom

You replied:

Generally I am, others are not, people have been dogging me to make payment. I should be able to accomodate you. Worst case you will get my personal controllers.

$70 to XXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com

Thanks,

AX

I replied:

Thanks, sending paypal right now. I checked my pm's right before bed and then a few hours after I got up.

Thanks again-

Tom

Then I never heard back from you so 8 days later, I sent this PM:

Hello

I have not heard back from you since I sent payment. I am just wondering when you shipped the controllers?

Thanks-

Tom

You replied:

Everything was sent out today. The past week was a horrible, soggy, flood infested, ruin to lots of stuff for me. I'm back on track though, thanks for your patience.

AX

I relpied:

Sounds good, I will let you know when they get here.

Thanks-

Tom

Another 8 days go by and I send this:

Hey-

I still have not received the controllers. Can you send me the tracking number? I am going on vacation this weekend and want to figure out when they will be here.

Thanks-

Tom

You replied :

Rest assured they are on the way and should be delivered any day now.

Thanks,

AX

I pm'ed you a few more times asking for the tracking/delivery number and you NEVER sent it.

Please tell me where I was rude or was whining?

Hey if you are going to post it, do it all...

------------PM From Machine

Hello

I have not heard back from you since I sent payment. I am just wondering when you shipped the controllers?

Thanks-

Tom

------------PM From AX

Everything was sent out today. The past week was a horrible, soggy, flood infested, ruin to lots of stuff for me. I'm back on track though, thanks for your patience.

AX

Hey-

I still have not received the controllers. Can you send me the tracking number? I am going on vacation this weekend and want to figure out when they will be here.

Thanks-

Tom

------------PM From AX

I looked under the name Tom and didn't find anything... I'm very very busy ATM, so I didn't ask for the paypal name because I hoped to avoid addtional back and forth. What I have is Delivery confirmation, that doesn't scan up until the package is delivered so it wouldn't give any live status updates. I can look it up for you if I have the name you used on your paypal.

Thanks,

AX

I paid (on may 2) and never heard back from you, so I pm'ed you last week asking if you sent the package. You pm'd back saying it went out last monday. I waited 8 days and pm'd you again asking for a tracking number, you responded saying "rest assure they will get there". I pm'd again asking for the tracking. Once again, my postman leaves packages on the doorstep. I have made arrangements to be here Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and today(Monday). I can not wait around because I am very busy also. I know you are very busy, but I feel I have been more than patient and have not complained about waiting.

I think I have been more than fair and have let a few things slide, but how do you know if you shipped them if you dont know my paypal info or my address? I am more than confussed about how you know if they are gonna get here if you dont know where "here" is?

My paypal is:

xxx@videogex.com

It is under my wife's name Bridgitte Mxxxxx

Please send me the tracking number, it doesnt matter if it is updated. I luckily work from home, but I can't afford to wait around for a package that isn't coming.

Thank you-

Tom

------------PM From AX

Yeah, we all let a few things slide. Like my not getting any of my own controllers after 7 weeks work. But hey I'm not bitter...much... if that person can just wait on the slow pokes at the post office to get around to delivering them. It's not my fault it's taking them this long to get you the package. I sent it last Tuesday by Priority mail at a cost of $9.85.

AX

Can you send the tracking number???

I have asked 3 times....obiviously you are bitter.

This is just silly. You told me last monday you already sent them out. Now it is tuesday.

Come on, all I ask is honest communication. If want your controllers back, I will gladly send them. I never would have paid if I thought you were going to be difficult or so un-willing to send me a simple tracking number.

Please send the tracking number, and my offer stands...if you want your controllers back, no problem. I feel you have some sort of grudge and would never treat other customers like this. I paid $70...that is alot of money to get messed with.

This purchase should have never been so difficult. My time is just as important as yours.

------------ PM From AX

CHECK YOUR EMAIL... the info was sent two PM's ago.

AX

Once again, thanks for commication.

Why wouldnt you say so? You must work hard to be this difficult. PM me the tracking number, I dont have that email on this account and am finished trying to work this out with you...

Please send me the tracking number via PM. You have already made this way too difficult and I am finished.

Machine was blocked at this point..

This is the tracking number, it's part of the delivery confirmation number:

Shipped May 11th via Priority, not delivered yet. Now both of you have some patience. ;)

Agreed, that is what is needed. Holding up my money on paypal is however the issue I have at the moment. The D/C # was given yesterday, I don't care how/why he didn't have it but everyone can see he does now. He has no reason to hold my money up any longer. This is my last post in the matter..

AX

This went down hill when you said you let things "SLIDE". FYI.

AX

That is what you are saying I was whining and rude? WOW! I had let several things slide. You should have let me known what was up from the beginning with the shipping. You have had enough time to post on AA constantly, even listing a for sale thread, but not enough time to ship out something I paid for?

Where did I whine? I told you I needed the number, I am going on vacation. I have also made arrangements to be home 4 days in a row for a package that wasnt coming. I would say that is letting a few things slide. My time is just as valuable as yours, and prviding me with a number isnt asking much considering everything above. I only opened the paypal claim when you refused to give me the shipping info.! Period. I NEVER got an email or the number until you spammed my inbox SIX times with the number.

You should have pm'ed me with shipping problems on your own, I let that slide. You had time post, but not give me a heads up! I never mentioned it. I told you about the postman leaving packages and you didnt care.

I waited for the postman and the package unfortunately did not arrive. I can wait Wednesday & Thursday, but Friday is my son's graduation and I will not be home to meet the postman. I have made arrangements to be home for an entire week to make sure the package doesnt get left at the door or gets sent back to the PO. Like I told AX, I am leaving on vacation this weekend and will not be home until the 6th of June. I am hoping the package arrives before then since I am having the Post Office hold my mail.

Ditto. All we need is just a little patience.

This is the tracking number, it's part of the delivery confirmation number:

Shipped May 11th via Priority, not delivered yet. Now both of you have some patience. ;)

I will also add that in this case it is the USPS and not the seller and that the seller cannot control the USPS no matter how much we might wish it.

If the post office is holding your mail, they will hold the package as well. I've done that.

I am also waiting on an important package from Ax but I'm not going to tie up his money and know that he takes care of his business.

I also always add DC now because of my inherent trust in the system.

I am glad to report the package arrived and I can go back to work fulltime instead of waiting on the Postman. Everything was inside and I immediately closed the paypal claim. I want to stress, the only reason I opened the claim was AX was not willing to send me the shipping info.. I am just happy this is over. My offer still stands to return the controllers(one or both).

I have been nothing but honest and am a long time member of DP and lurker here on AA. The lack of honest communication cost me 7 mornings of work that could have easily been avoided. I hope this puts this transaction(and the drama) to bed. Ax got paid in full and I missed 7 half days of work.

I am willing to let this mess go, as long as my reputation isn't attacked unfairly.

I am very sorry this mess made it to these boards and hope everyone realizes I would never cheat anyone out of a buck.

Edited by Machine

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

I received one of the Jaguar Rotary controllers that Machine was offering in the marketplace forum. He responded quickly to my PMs, I paid promptly, and he shipped the same day! This all took place on Tuesday April 4th, 2017. The controller and the patches I ordered arrived in today's mail April 6th, 2017!

That is about as positive a transaction as I've ever had!

So thank you Machine (Tom) for the quick replies and shipment! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...