IGNORED

FS/FT: S-video Modded Atari 2600

Vectorman0

Please ask if you have any questions, and I can take more pictures if needed. I don't think I have sold anything on AtariAge before, but I have many references and feedback on both the Digital Press and Neo-Geo forums. I may be willing to trade for arcade stuff depending on what you have. I'm more interested in JAMMA and later items, but there may be some older stuff that I would be willing to trade for.

I have a s-video modded Sears Tele-Games 4 switch Atari 2600 up for sale. $90 + actual shipping. This price is for the deck only. I don't have any spare s-video cables to include. If you want a power supply, controller and 15 or so common games, add $20. The system is in good shape and cleaner than most 2600's. There is some wear on the back and top of the console that you can see in the pictures. It is rather minor and viewing it from the front it is even less noticeable. The S-video output is spectacular. That said, in my experience the video can vary somewhat depending on what TV you are using it on. LCD's can be picky. On my Samsung LNA550 it looked great, but a tiny bit more faded than it did on my Commodore 1702 CRT. I took pictures of a couple games running on my LCD below. The systems are modded with the recent Longhorn Engineer s-video mod. There is a topic here in the hardware forum about it.

tele_front_med.JPG

tele_back_med.JPG

longhorn_av2.2dsvid_kabobber_med.JPG

longhorn_av2.2dsvid_pitfall_med.JPG

Edited by Vectorman0