IGNORED

PHANTASM SHIPPING NOW Limited Edition

I remember those pics and all the others, you gave her a copy too, right? You went to a convention and had other games signed and gave copies to those people as well. Were all those games in what you would consider a completed state? I had the feeling at the time they were simple hacks you got ready just for this event and made some carts. So are you still working on them and tweaking?

The Elvira game made for the autograph cartridge last Halloween.

ELVIRA Game Video

Man, how did i miss that one!! :(

Rick

No kidding, I didn't see this one. So this will be available again?

AX

Only 5 copies were made and autographed by Elvira.

Looks like six in the photos...

Did one go to the big E? [edit] nevermind I see that it did... not that she will ever use it... I'd pay good money... :D

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

I remember those pics and all the others, you gave her a copy too, right? You went to a convention and had other games signed and gave copies to those people as well. Were all those games in what you would consider a completed state? I had the feeling at the time they were simple hacks you got ready just for this event and made some carts. So are you still working on them and tweaking?

Dawn of the Dead - Hack of Worm War I

Elvira - Bb Homebrew complete game

Phantasm - Bb Homebrew complete game

This Phantasm release is a expanded version of the original autograph cartridge. The original version only had one location to visit and no title screen music.

The two Elvira RPG games might be the ones I liked the most on the Amiga. A couple of months ago I bought the C64 version also.

I didn't know there was an Atari HB about Elvira - the video rocks! If it is made available I'll get one for sure

This women is immortal? She looks the same she did in the 90's

Can't wait for my Phantasm! :D

Shit.........I guess this is what I get for being late.

Missing up a game like this. I just recently watched the first Phantasm for the first time in a long time........BOYYYYYYYY!!!!!

That part where the kid watches him walk by and stand by the Ice Cream truck is so freakin' bad-ass.

awesome!

what does the post office say when you go in with stacks of boxes to ship out? do they give you dirty looks? :)

Almost always they tell me that I can print out the postage at home and have the mailman pick them up. I prefer to go to the post office. There are at least ten post offices within twenty minutes of my house.

awesome!

what does the post office say when you go in with stacks of boxes to ship out? do they give you dirty looks? :)

Almost always they tell me that I can print out the postage at home and have the mailman pick them up. I prefer to go to the post office. There are at least ten post offices within twenty minutes of my house.

I ship a lot of stuff. I like to pay on line and print out at home. Confirmation is free and it takes less time. I then drop it off at the post office, on the way to work :)

speaking of mail, has anybody else had packages crammed into the mailbox? anytime i order anything from the AA store the mailman somehow crams the box inside the mailbox diagonally. i swear one of these days im going to need pliers to get it out. thank god the games are shipped in sturdy boxes otherwise theyd probably be all messed up.