IGNORED

Getting setup again after a long stall

potatohead

Greets all!

I haven't touched bB at all since the last binary for OOZE! And I'm not even gonna look at how long that really is. Life dealt me a nice handful of lemons. Rather than make lemonade, I decided to let them ferment, get hammered (kidding), then wait for it all to pass. It's not yet good, but it is better! I've got some time for bB and the Propeller again. (and that makes me happy)

That's the why.

So, what's the latest setup? Updates?

I'm hoping somebody just has a ZIP file with the goodies all packed in where they need to be. If not, please clue me in with your dev details.

What text editors are you guys using? I was on Linux last time, and found a nice editor that would show spaces. I'm assuming that's a non issue now.

Post up your environment details please! I want to look them over and make some choices. This time I'm on XP, largely because that's where the Propeller lives, and because I've consolidated onto one work / personal machine.

I think latest thing for bB is the Vitural bB ide for bB.

Game wise there are some new ones out there and mine "laserman" is being a WIP

Greets all!

I haven't touched bB at all since the last binary for OOZE! And I'm not even gonna look at how long that really is. Life dealt me a nice handful of lemons. Rather than make lemonade, I decided to let them ferment, get hammered (kidding), then wait for it all to pass. It's not yet good, but it is better! I've got some time for bB and the Propeller again. (and that makes me happy)

That's the why.

So, what's the latest setup? Updates?

I'm hoping somebody just has a ZIP file with the goodies all packed in where they need to be. If not, please clue me in with your dev details.

What text editors are you guys using? I was on Linux last time, and found a nice editor that would show spaces. I'm assuming that's a non issue now.

Post up your environment details please! I want to look them over and make some choices. This time I'm on XP, largely because that's where the Propeller lives, and because I've consolidated onto one work / personal machine.

Nice to see you back in the bB community!

I would recommend the following setup:

- Download bB 1.0 from batari's bB Site

- Update it with the latest Build which is available here.

A thread about the latest build is here.

- Copy the updated includes from the attached zip-file in bB's includes folder.

We now have a great IDE for bB called Visual bB, afaik most people use this.

If you prefer using an editor try Crimson Editor.

Be sure to check out Random Terrain's Site, it has a great bB manual and other useful info.

bB_updated_includes.zip

Edited by Impaler_26

• 2 weeks later...