IGNORED

My PS3 was stolen last night

Ite

You can log into the PSN account even without the PS3. I think you can get into it on any PC, and if you've got a PSP, you can use that.

I'd change the password right away, and block anything from being downloaded on your account.

As for changing the locks on your apartment, most managers around here are not opposed to that so long as you leave them a key. Call them first, though. If they change your locks for you, it could save you some money depending on if they charge you or not.

Are you sure someone got the key you lost, or did someone have access to the your landlord's keys?

Oh, yeah, the police won't do anything without the serial number. Sony has that if you registered the console.

Edited by shadow460

Are you sure someone got the key you lost, or did someone have access to the your landlord's keys?

He mentioned his lost keys were left in the door, so that mostly edges out that possibility this time around. That does bring up scary scenarios all the same for people who rent. :ponder:

Locks are changed now, but I am really worried that someone might ry and take the new one when it comes in the mail. Will it be delivered UPS so I have to sign for it? I hope so, so that they don't just leave it outside my door!!