IGNORED

jaguar games and systems newe or used enjoy

kane459

hello to all i found a link to a site for a company based in cali who sells all sorts of jaguar systems and games most of them new in the box they even sell the rare jaguar develpoment systems and there dirt cheap have a look and pm me to tell me what you think of the site enjoy : http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/jaguar.htm

Edited by kane459

uummm-hmmm. ;) Thank You but we are Atari freaks and we know about all the places to buy Atari stuff. This site and the jaguarsector both have recommended sellers lists, and Best is so popular that we even are on a first name basis with the proprietor; Bradley Koda as well as his old partner who runs MyAtari Bruce Corso and his wife Cathy. Many of us have bought stuff from these people several times and some of us even have our little wishlists of items we would like to get when the money isn't too tight, like I want to get a few of those blue embroidered Atari shirts from Best and I would like to get Test Disc 2A with corresponding cartridge from MyAtari, but it's all very expensive as is Best on many things. Regardless, Thanks Again for the thought. :)

Welcome to Atari Age fellow Jaguar fan! There is a ton of information here about the Jag to help you enjoy the system even more - it's my favorite Atari by far.

Edited by ovalbugmann

nice to hear the Brad is still going, didn't know he had a business partner, did meet/see him in a computer fair in wembley (north west london) and i have spoken to brad once over the phone (i think that was back in 1998 or around abouts)

I have also got an old best electronics catalogue (a4 format), i just look at it for the sexy A8 pics