IGNORED

Are you going to buy a Harmony cart for the Atari 2600?

The Harmony Cartridge  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy a Harmony cart?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Maybe, if it doesn

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

BTW can it do most of the stuff the CC2 can ?

It won't support 7800 games, but it will support most 2600 bankswitching schemes (up to 32K) and loading from SD card via an on-screen menu.

Chris

... but will it run Boulder Dash®? 3E, 32K at the moment.

Looks like it will support 3E with up to 32K ROM and 8K RAM :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/115077-chimera-hybrid-game-system/page__view__findpost__p__1739383

Hi I'm new here, and this exacly why i'm a member of this forum. I'm looking for cart like harmony, krokodile or cuttle, and that's a great news that it's come back, i'm looking for graphic and music experiment with my video game (mega drive gameboy NES and of course VCS) so let me know about the Harmony cartridge... I get my VCS this summer she was sleeping since 1989 i think, I plug it and it works great!!!

I will looking for new post about it.

Long life to this forum.

When will this be available for purchase?

Go to the first post in this thread and scroll down to the place where it says:

When Can I Buy? Can I Preorder?

Just another guy letting you know I am good for 1 maybe 2 :P of these myself whenever they are available.

The Old Guy

Harmony's first public release will be on Sept. 20!

Somewhere between 40-50 numbered pre-production Harmony carts will be available for sale at the Portland Retrogaming Expo! Due to the small quantity and the fact that these are 100% hand-assembled, the sale price will be $79.95. If you are going to be in the Portland area and need a Harmony cart now, this is your chance!

Also at the show, a preorder list will be started for the full production run, expected later this year. The full production run will allow us to sell the carts at a lower price, so you may sign the preorder list if you can wait a few months and wish to save a little money.

After the show is over, a preorder list will start here.

• Like 1

Is there a preliminary compatibility list? Or is that pretty much covered by design? I'm anxious to see how Paul Slocum's Synthcart fares on the Harmony Cart.

Wow, that fit perfectly!

Every game ever made up to 32k should work. I don't know what Synthcart is, but I assume it's standard bankswitching. If it does not work, Harmony users should let us know so we can fix it!

• Like 1

Harmony's first public release will be on Sept. 20!

Somewhere between 40-50 numbered pre-production Harmony carts will be available for sale at the Portland Retrogaming Expo! Due to the small quantity and the fact that these are 100% hand-assembled, the sale price will be $79.95. If you are going to be in the Portland area and need a Harmony cart now, this is your chance!

Also at the show, a preorder list will be started for the full production run, expected later this year. The full production run will allow us to sell the carts at a lower price, so you may sign the preorder list if you can wait a few months and wish to save a little money.

After the show is over, a preorder list will start here.

Just updated the first post with that quote. There is a limit on how many quotes you can have in a post, so I deleted some of the older info about ordering since it didn't need to be there anymore.

Howdy Atarians,

So from what I hear in a few days ther will be a preorder list here. Does it mean we have to drop a note in this forum on this thread to preorder or is there going to be another thread or another website where we preorder and prepay for it with shipping address ... ?

I have been waiting for ages for a project like this to happen... Can't wait until the 20th to write my name on this list.

Thanks guys for your work and for keeping this alive, I thought I'd never see the day I could show what great games I used to play to my kids.

Cheers from rainy France today ;)