IGNORED

Season 2 5200 HSC Round 8 *Montezuma's Revenge*

darthkur

• 3 weeks later...
That's it for this round. Congratulations to ckirkman his exploratory expertise. I hope everyone had fun with Montezuma's Revenge.

Dang, figures that I happen to visit this site just a little to late for one of my favorite games of all time.

post-9703-1246327816_thumb.png

(Game still in progress)

There's a certain path that you can use for all levels except #2 that is easy to master. The trick is that every time you go down the gem pit there are more and more gems, so you just keep repeating the path and getting much more lives than you lose. If anyone wants to know it just ask me.

That's it for this round. Congratulations to ckirkman his exploratory expertise. I hope everyone had fun with Montezuma's Revenge.

Dang, figures that I happen to visit this site just a little to late for one of my favorite games of all time.

post-9703-1246327816_thumb.png

(Game still in progress)

There's a certain path that you can use for all levels except #2 that is easy to master. The trick is that every time you go down the gem pit there are more and more gems, so you just keep repeating the path and getting much more lives than you lose. If anyone wants to know it just ask me.

That' really good and with so many lives left in reserve too. It really is a shame you didn't happen drop in sooner. If you like Super Pac-Man though you're just in time. ;)

I've been playing the whole time since the last pic:

post-9703-1246335376_thumb.jpg

(BTW, in level 9, the entire pyramid save for the entrance is pitch dark, with only items, enemies, fire, and lasers visible. This shot was taken on the top left side of the pyramid, just after opening a series of four doors.)

I discovered that 1,000,000 goes back to 990,000, so I kept collecting stuff and opening doors until I got the score to display the max before it loops. I'm not too keen on Super Pac-Man, so I'll hold out until a game I'm good at shows up.

I've been playing the whole time since the last pic:

post-9703-1246335376_thumb.jpg

(BTW, in level 9, the entire pyramid save for the entrance is pitch dark, with only items, enemies, fire, and lasers visible. This shot was taken on the top left side of the pyramid, just after opening a series of four doors.)

I discovered that 1,000,000 goes back to 990,000, so I kept collecting stuff and opening doors until I got the score to display the max before it loops. I'm not too keen on Super Pac-Man, so I'll hold out until a game I'm good at shows up.

I've never gotten that far. That definitely looks very challenging.