IGNORED

Deal Alert!

moycon

Visa is giving away 300 free MS points when you buy 2000 during September using your Visa card. You have to download the Visa gamer picture pack (free), then as long as you buy 2000pts during September they will email you a code for an extra 300pts to your XBL connected email account.

Edited by 16-bit

Get X Blades for free.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/viewDetails.jspx?tc=CPN_10_20

Just print it out take it to Best Buy and leave the store with a free game. You must be a Rewards Zone member which is a free sign up. (I signed up ages ago).

I got my copy, didnt even have to pay for tax. Anyway its not the best game in the world but what the heck.

Get X Blades for free.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/viewDetails.jspx?tc=CPN_10_20

Just print it out take it to Best Buy and leave the store with a free game. You must be a Rewards Zone member which is a free sign up. (I signed up ages ago).

I got my copy, didnt even have to pay for tax. Anyway its not the best game in the world but what the heck.

Do you need to be in the Gamer's Club?

Do you need to be in the Gamer's Club?

If your a Rewards Zone member (that blue card) thats good enough. You have to be signed up with the Gamers Club to receive the above coupon (and all future coupons) but I think all you need to be is a Reward Zone member.

I know it sounds strange to walk out of a store with a free game but they will scan your blue Reward Zone card, scan the coupon and then give you the game.

I first saw it here:

http://www.examiner.com/x-8840-Baltimore-Handheld-Examiner~y2009m9d14-Get-X-Blades-for-FREE

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing deal on Dark Sector for both the 360 and PS3. Both around three bucks on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dark+sector&x=0&y=0

Wow that is a GREAT deal.

Too bad I already own a copy. Hell at that price I might snag some for Xmas gifts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Check your local Targets, I picked up the following two games for 13.99 each:

Mass Effect (platinum hits edition)

Lego Star Wars Complete

I saw Ghostbusters too but it was still marked about 40 bucks. Assassins Creed was 20 bucks.

I think they had a bunch of other 360 games too that I wasn't too interested in or already owned.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Target today and saw they were having as 4 day sale on several kick ass titles.

Left 4 Dead 2, Brutal Legend, Borderlands, and Dragon Age were all $44 each.

Later I noticed Amazon followed the lead. The games are $44 on Amazon right now as well.

Not sure how long it will last so if you are interested in these titles you might consider snagging one or two (I did!!)

Just FYI, Amazon has been having Lightning deals on 360 games all day.

Right now it's Tekken 6 Limited Edition Fight Stick Bundle XBOX for $59.99

That like $70 off.

Check your Gold Box.

Based on the hints, the next two titles are Tales of Vesperia (Starts in 2 hours) and Star Ocean : The Last Hope (Starts in 5 hours)

Edited by moycon

I was in Target today and saw they were having as 4 day sale on several kick ass titles.

Later I noticed Amazon followed the lead. The games are $44 on Amazon right now as well.

Not sure how long it will last so if you are interested in these titles you might consider snagging one or two (I did!!)

Best Buy has a few of the one's you listed above for $35!

here's the link

scroll down.

http://www.bestbuy.com/doorbusters2009

-rick

better yet look at the whole ad online..

xbox 360 elite with 6 games for $299!

Fallout 3 $20

Edited by Zeptari1

Best Buy has a few of the one's you listed above for $35!

here's the link

scroll down.

http://www.bestbuy.com/doorbusters2009

-rick

better yet look at the whole ad online..

xbox 360 elite with 6 games for $299!

Fallout 3 $20

Thanks for the heads up! Snagged Left for Dead 2 and Dragons Age for $35 bucks each.

My Black Friday grabs from Walmart:

Rock Band $50 --I've been holding out on this one a looong time!

Spiderman 3 $10 -- the reviews are mixed... but i need something different to play.

Midnight Club:Los Angles Complete $10 --Looks real good. I liked the version i played on PS2 years ago.

Nice Deal...

-rick

• 1 month later...

Deals today at NewEgg.com

Pure $9.99

Project Gotham Racing 4 $9.99

Bionic Commando $9.99

Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $9.99

Fracture $9.99

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter $9.99

Fuel $10.99

Devil May Cry 4 $12.99

Heroes Over Europe $14.99

Red Faction: Guerilla $17.99

Overlord 2 $17.99

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 $26.99

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 $34.99

NBA Live 2010 $36.99

I sure will! What DLC was there available? I'll check to see if there is any.

BTW...I like New Egg because you can use Pay Pal.

Well there were extra characters like Psylocke and Carnage etc. and I think Juggernaut which was a pre-order character through Gamestop. Of course they are all gone now from the PSN store. It was what I was ranting about on the other thread. I bought the game and I go to pony up some cash for some more characters and they are all gone. :-/

Anyay, Newegg is cool cause of Paypal, if Amazon does that too I'm dead. :P

Yes! Thanks for posting these. I've been holding off on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, as well. I almost bought it a few days ago for $40. Now I was able to get that and Bionic Commando for less than $40!

You made my day!

Bionic Commando probably sucks, but for $10, I'm not going to fret about it much.

And yes, it looks like downloadable content for MUA2 is gone from Live, as well.