Long Gone!

MrMark0673

I suck!

1st time ever guys.......

Watch this....

Your eyes are not deceiving you.

Ahem..

Can I please be removed from the list!

Im sorry but I cannot purchase this right now.

Wish I could but..I cannot.. :(

Maybe I get lucky and have to pay 2x as much next year for it.

^^^ Removed per request. Glad copies are arriving safely, the game is difficult for sure but it just takes some practice. It's unlike any other game for the system so the controls don't seem to come as second nature, but I can make it to level 15 no problem now.

List is up to date, just 5 spots left guys!

Well I'm still waiting for a small handful of payments to roll in, but it appears as though this one is all sold out folks. Thanks so much to all of those who supported this project, I'm hopeful that there with be MANY more unreleased games available to you all through our team in the future.

If the following people do not respond in the next day or two, they're spots will be up for grabs:

#21: timemaster11

#58: Willis82

#73: ninermaniac

#93: natas

#97: rareusgold

All other members still in the red have contacted me and their spots will be held unless something comes up, although I don't believe it will. Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, we're all sold out. On the plus side, we do have plans to release a new previously unreleased NES proto very soon. The next project from From Nowhere Productions will be Kitty's Catch: http://www.unseen64.net/2009/06/22/kittie-...-nes-cancelled/

Hoping for a late summer release, although it could be as late as September. For those of you who missed out on Hoppin' Mad but still want to play the game, I also released the ROM free for public download: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messagevi...highlight_key=y

If anyone wants instructions on how to make a repro of it, I can help you out. PM me if you're interested, I could probably find a way to get you an unnumbered loose copy too.

• 9 months later...