IGNORED

My Alternate Reality Reverse Engineering work on ST

Kroah

Hey all,

Some news to tell you i've finally updated my website with my Alternate Reality reverse engineering work:

http://bringerp.free.fr/RE/

Even if it's based on the Atari ST version of the game, i know there are lots of fans of the Atari 800 version here. You may be interested or just curious :) .

I hope we could compare both versions too, using the disassembly project of Jim Norris.

I'm open to any suggestions.

And thanks to Acrin, Hicksman, Robert and Wrathchild for their help and support!

Have a nice reading moment!

hmm, I'd be curious - one of my fave A8 games... and the difference between it and any of the ports are immense. I wonder if we could start up a community to try and make 'truer' ports and perhaps advance the storyline? Of course one would have to ask Mr. Price for permission but it'd be great if we could

what comes next?

I'm ending the translation of my mule reverse engineering.

After which i'll finish my multiplayer (TCP/IP) port of Colonial Conquest on PC.

It features Atari ST gfx but 800 XL rules :) and players give simultaneous orders, waiting for other players for combat phase.

You can see some screenshots there: http://bringerp.free.fr/RE/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64

preview_1__ingame_261.png