IGNORED

Selling out. Lost my home and my fiancee :(

nOW THEY HAVE ALL MY STUFF. i JUST HAVE THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK. mAN I'M SO DEPRESSED. iF I JUST A HAD $200 FOR THE BUS, I MAY BE OK. i'LL JUST START OVER I GUESS. ( SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I TOO MESSED TO REALIZE THEY WERE ON. gOD BLESS EVERYONE WHOS THOUGHT OF ME DURING TIMES LIKE THIS.

Dude, I told you in a PM I would help you out - just give me an address to where to send money. (I'll get a Money Order to you if that's the only way you can cash it).

I can do half of what he needs - can anyone else help out with the other half?

BTW, how did you lose your stuff - what happened? Who is 'they'?

Bob

*Edited for clarity

Edited by PacManPlus

If they aren't giving your stuff back it's illegal. Either me or mark Wolfe has offered to help store it. I've had the police there to supervise a move out before. Just call them and explain the situation. Even if your stuff is on the streets being carried around in garbale bags it's better then there. There ar ealso pro bono lawyers who can help if you check a phone book. Mark probably could have an easier time coming up there if he wis willing to help still because of the situation here.

It sounds like you are just giving up and rolling over. Not a good position to be in and won't help you in the long run. Figure out a plan and people here are willing to help.

nOW THEY HAVE ALL MY STUFF. i JUST HAVE THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK. mAN I'M SO DEPRESSED. iF I JUST A HAD $200 FOR THE BUS, I MAY BE OK. i'LL JUST START OVER I GUESS. ( SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I TOO MESSED TO REALIZE THEY WERE ON. gOD BLESS EVERYONE WHOS THOUGHT OF ME DURING TIMES LIKE THIS.

Dude, I told you in a PM I would help you out - just give me an address to where to send money. (I'll get a Money Order to you if that's the only way you can cash it).

I can do half of what he needs - can anyone else help out with the other half?

BTW, how did you lose your stuff - what happened? Who is 'they'?

Bob

*Edited for clarity

I'm having anyone who can help me send money to my friends house. From there, he will western union it t me once there is enough to work with. I'm going to try for the bus since it is cheaper than driving myself. PM me if interested in helping. I owe you guys.

Awesome dude, glad to hear you got some, and are on the way. If you find that important stuff is missing let us all know and we can try to help restore the collection. I can't always do much with cash, but I'm rich in too much extra stuff. I'd be happy to donate what I can, when you are ready. You will get set back up.

AX

Awesome dude, glad to hear you got some, and are on the way. If you find that important stuff is missing let us all know and we can try to help restore the collection. I can't always do much with cash, but I'm rich in too much extra stuff. I'd be happy to donate what I can, when you are ready. You will get set back up.

AX

Thanks man. your a real friend :)

Mark or I could get the money to you easier though paypal then with western union but whatever would be best for you. You could also get a PO box for a small amount of money and I think the cheapest is $8 maybe so that you would have an address to send things to.

when can you do it? best i can do is western union. let me know. u can call me at {REMOVED}.

Who has your stuff dude? if you want, let me know I'll come down there, you can get the local authorities notified and tell them you just want to go get your stuff from your X's place and you need help because they are not giving anything to you. the police actually can help in this kind of situation and regardless of whatever reason you broke up, your stuff is your stuff and you should not be punished by them stealing it.

seriously man, call the POlice. let me know and I can com down there and help you get it and we can store it at my place. until you figure out what to do.

I'm serious dude, just let me know... I'm sending you a PM too with my cell.

-mw

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

Mark or I could get the money to you easier though paypal then with western union but whatever would be best for you. You could also get a PO box for a small amount of money and I think the cheapest is $8 maybe so that you would have an address to send things to.

when can you do it? best i can do is western union. let me know. u can call me at {REMOVED}.

you should remove this phone number from here imho... send that through PM only.... I am PMing you now

we should get a paypal fund raiser going. I can donate like $20 or so, and I think there are some others here who can do the same but I want to talk to you first before we go that route.

PMing you now

you should remove this phone number from here imho... send that through PM only.... I am PMing you now

Shouldn't have quoted it either.

D'OH!!!!

haha, good eye there mr moderator guy. sorry to make you work twice as hard.

hey videofever, please get back with me via PM. I sent you my cell and I'd like to set up a phone chat with you soon

Chickybaby and I are going to do our best to help you out and make sure others can also help out and make that process as easy and transparent as possible but I don't want to jump the gun or do anything without first discussing it with you so, get back to me via PM and we'll go from there.

let's get your shit back first though dude... seriously... I'll talk to them if you wish. I can be very diplomatic and persuasive without losing my cool, what they are doing is not legal.

Wow. I was in Jim Thorpe not too long ago.. well it's been months. I went up to Hazelton to get some "pitza".

It's about a 2 hour drive one way for me. Mark was kind enough to offer storage of your stuff.. I'd have done the same because I have a large kitchen storage area.. and also a kind Grandmother if I needed more room.

I wish I could donate some money, but I'm behind on bills and broke so all I can offer right now is my prayers and good luck.

After a bit of confrontation and one hell of a mess, i was able to get my stuff back minus a couple items which i don't care about. Just glad to have something. I'l manage to get what i have on the bus without alot of trouble since it fits in a couple duffle bags

somehow I missed this post. so you have your stuff back? please respond to my PM and let's set up a phone meeting. sorry i was missing some information here without seeing this post

I am going to set up a paypal donation link and we are going to raise the money and then I will use that money to buy the bus ticket and arrange it so that you can pick it up at the station.

as long as you are positive you got your stuff and you got it all, and you don't need me to come down there and help you get it, let's move on to getting you the hell out of Pennsylvania

I'll set the link up and donate $20 to start it off as soon as I hear from you and we talk via phone. Let's talk soon to work out all the details. I'll need to know which bus station you'll be going to, if you need a ride there, and what your destination is and when you want to go

I will do the rest and then everyone here can pony up few dollars, whatever they can muster and we'll all help post the link around atariage

please get back with me asap so we can get this off the ground

-mw

I can add something to the pot from the UK if someone here can take PayPal?

VideoFever1982: hope it all works out for you dude :(

I will be setting up a paypal link to raise money for a bus ticket that I will then pay for out of the paypal donations. this should be up before the end of the week, just waiting on him to get back to me via phone so we can go over the details.

thank you for your pending contribution

-MW

this should be up before the end of the week
Where is he living now? On the street?

From what I understand, he is staying with a relative or an in-law, he is NOT on the street. Chickybaby spoke with him. I hope to speak with him tonight or tomorrow

-m

I have talked with Mark about whats happened lately. At this point, we have worked everything out for the sake of our relationship and our daughter. I can't bare the thought of leaving either of them and so far, everything is going well. I had talked with Mark and told him, i hope this doesn't affect my friendship with any of you guys on here as everyone has been very nice to me and now i feel like i have people i can turn to when things get rough. I told the fiance, if this happens again, i'll be forced to leave for good with or without my things. I don't care to go throught this any more. They both mean alot to me but if something happens again, i'll have to go my own way. Thank you all for you concern and i will keep everyone up to date if there are any chages. As Mark said, maybe now we can move on to other things like talking about our favorite games. :)