IGNORED

The Cloak & Dagger Challenge

Allan

Here's an unofficial conte....I mean.....challenge! Sorry, no prizes other than the pride of knowing you did. OK, The challenge is for all you Photoshop experts out there. Who can recreate the 5200 Cloak & Dagger cart and/or box from the movie to share with all the 5200 fans out there. Here's the best pictures I can get from my video tape.

Allan

post-187-1033498964_thumb.jpg

Well I can tell you this much, a 5200 version DOES NOT EXIST. Only a partially finished 8-bit version was ever made. I'm going to talk to the programmer of the 8-bit version and see if he still has any of his old code, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Still, even a non-playable 8-bit version would be better than nothing.

Tempest

Well I can tell you this much, a 5200 version DOES NOT EXIST.  Only a partially finished 8-bit version was ever made.  I'm going to talk to the programmer of the 8-bit version and see if he still has any of his old code, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  Still, even a non-playable 8-bit version would be better than nothing.

Hey, that's cool. I never knew anyone ever even attempted to program Cloak & Dagger on the 8-bit. Who's the programmer?

Allan

Here's an unofficial conte....I mean.....challenge! Sorry, no prizes other than the pride of knowing you did. OK, The challenge is for all you Photoshop experts out there. Who can recreate the 5200 Cloak & Dagger cart and/or box from the movie to share with all the 5200 fans out there. Here's the best pictures I can get from my video tape.

Allan

Cool! Can I use one of those shots for my Atari On Film article?

http://www.ataritimes.com/features/fea_atarifilms.html

(BTW, if anyone can get me other screenshots of Atari stuff in movies, I'd like them!)[/url]

Allan

Cool! Can I use one of those shots for my Atari On Film article?

http://www.ataritimes.com/features/fea_atarifilms.html

(BTW, if anyone can get me other screenshots of Atari stuff in movies, I'd like them!)[/url]

Sure, go ahead and use them. I'll see what other movies I have that you don't have picks for and I'll try to get some shots for you.

Allan

• 1 year later...

It's old, but someone else revived it, so...

I was under the impression the game as seen in the movie was actually based on Agent-X arcade game.

Agent-X was the developement title of the game, but it was finally released under the title of Cloak & Dagger to coincide with the film.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...=C&game_id=7353

Very Cool!!!! You definetly win the challenge! Now everybody can make their own Cloak & Dagger cartridge and pretend they're Henrey Thomas running away from the bad guys! :)

Especially the folks in San Antonio! It features scenes of the Riverwalk and of the old airport which has since become "Terminal 2". And HT lived in San Antonio at least into his '20s. The only thing missing is an imaginary Dabney Coleman.

• 2 years later...

Allan, I have two versions of the label that was used in the movie Cloak&Dagger. One has accents one does'nt

This one does not.post-10673-1168453528_thumb.jpg

Edited by chopcycles