IGNORED

VBXE 2 preorder starts today

candle

ataridano, koche - please pm me asap! it is crucial, that Your payments would arrive as soon as possible, because most of the parts are already ordered and payed for, so i need to get corrections for already payed invoices and change components quantities to accomodate Your oders

time is key factor here

updated list

Edited by candle

done Garry

will be visible when the list will get updated

Just to straighten things out (with angled connectors hehe) - for XEGS its not an issue having them straight, it would be with 600XL, or if someone is going to put top shielding back on, but i don't know if this would be possible anyway

PREORDER IS CLOSED!

Please, don't order any more

if there will be intrest large enough - i'll do another run, but for now all parts are purchased, and i don't want to change my order third time

Hope Ataridano and Koche will reply on pm i've sent, since they didn't bother to do so...

updated list

Edited by candle

• 3 weeks later...

its OK Tezz since You wrote before that Your payment will be delayed, same goes for TheRouge, as i have pretty much constant feedback from Him, but other people do not respond to PM

hope this all will get sorted out in the next few days

• 2 weeks later...

its a matter of getting 14mhz crystal (not oscillator - oscillator won't fit in! (but it is possible to make vbxe work with oscillator - i must know the issue before i'll ship the unit out))

So Garry if You want, You can change to 800xl, the only thing is i've made only 20 adapter boards for XL series, and 50 adapter boards for XE

• 2 months later...