IGNORED

Just got in a complete collection of Dreamcast Games

• 1 month later...
Only 297 games were realesed for that wonderful system?! :o

Domestically, yes. I think if you include the Japanese releases, the total goes up to just over 600 and some change. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on that one. Don't follow Japanese releases very closely.

• 1 month later...

Domestically, yes. I think if you include the Japanese releases, the total goes up to just over 600 and some change. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on that one. Don't follow Japanese releases very closely.

I am curious....what games do you have in excess of 248? I know that there were only 248 US domestic DC game releases...247 if you dont count sega swirl. Either way, thats great. I have been trying forever to get a complete domestic release collection of DC games. Crazy you got em all at once.

I am curious....what games do you have in excess of 248? I know that there were only 248 US domestic DC game releases...247 if you dont count sega swirl. Either way, thats great. I have been trying forever to get a complete domestic release collection of DC games. Crazy you got em all at once.

Hey Oldschool I stand corrected. There were several demo disks and a few Japanese titles included in the lot that we picked up. In my excitement, I overstated the actual number of games released. BTW, we still have many of the games in stock in case anyone is looking for something specific.