classics

New 5200 Game: Chicken

chicken_large.jpg

This one has been out on the rom multi-cart for awhile but this is the first rom release.

Available for purchase on cartridge here for $24.99 w/ free shipping.

http://www.atarimax.com/freeshippingsale/

Also available as a rom image in this post, enjoy. :D

Steve

32k.bin

Played it just now - terrible with a joystick, but nice with a 5200 paddle. It's a lot like Kaboom, but when you press one of the fire buttons the chicken jumps up while pushing the cart. Does this do anything?

Edited by RangerG

Wow, you've got some nice stuff for sale there. I may end up buying the two Pac-Man games.

If that flash cart had Linux support, I'd buy that sucker in a heartbeat. Any plans for that?

Sweet!!

Nice stuff.. you can click the cartridge to see a bigger picture of it.. I wish you could click the screenshots to see it bigger too. :D

There is a set of open source software in the forum I wrote that uses libusb. I wrote it on RedHat or Fedora for someone to use on a Mac.

Its all text based, but it does work. It takes a list of roms in a simple text file and synchronizes the cart from that. Basically a back end to a GUI that was never written.

You can get them in the 5200/ColecoVision flash cart forum as an attachment to one of the posts there.

Steve

There is a set of open source software in the forum I wrote that uses libusb. I wrote it on RedHat or Fedora for someone to use on a Mac.

Its all text based, but it does work. It takes a list of roms in a simple text file and synchronizes the cart from that. Basically a back end to a GUI that was never written.

You can get them in the 5200/ColecoVision flash cart forum as an attachment to one of the posts there.

Steve

That's excellent. I'll probably place an order an Monday then. I've also been looking for some interesting programming projects, and I happen to know all about Mac/Linux GUI programming, so I'll try to whip up some nice interfaces for you.