IGNORED

Wasp! preorder list - CLOSED

GroovyBee

Its maximum Wasp! day today. Not only has the game been reviewed in the UK magazine Retro Gamer two packages arrived in the mail.

post-21935-1247840370_thumb.jpg

The first thing you'll notice is that the carts' end labels are different in each box. I had to use two sources (CPUWIZ and Shawn Sr.) for the carts hence the difference. Everybody on the preorder list can expect PMs by Tuesday giving postage and payment details. Please note that the carts will be distributed randomly.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was on hiatus from AA for quite a while, I wasn't aware this even existed. I realize your pre-order list is now full, I also realize manufacturing carts is a time-consuming and laborious pain (costs far more in effort than you'd get back in compensation) but if you re-open the list or someone drops off of it I'll be happy to jump in and get a cart. I already have every Atari 7800 game that exists, including a reproduction cart for Missing in Action (with a nice box no less, made for me by a very cool AA member) so why stop now? Gotta keep up on the homebrews too. :D

In that case, make someones day! Let me see the label if you would though.... is that about the same too? I like variations like Holiday QB and QB, but really if it's the same... I dunno... its a fun game, I feel like I'd be keeping people from playing it, especially since I have a CC2 as well. Sad thing is I play it on the PC most... I downloaded Pro-whatever to test it. I had been been fairly anti-emu... but it works with the keys well. Just because of you, and now I find myself playing Pac-ManJR and Wasp when I'm supposed to be working. :D

AX

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delays in getting this sorted out. The carts are all here and ready to go out the door. Real life has been getting in the way of my Atari time for most of this month :(. After this holiday weekend (in the UK) expect some payment request PMs early next week.

• 2 weeks later...