IGNORED

Michael Jackson: The Video Game?

Rumors going around that he's making a game for a few consoles.

For those under the age of 30, they may not realize that there was a time when Michael Jackson was cool. And in fact, he wasn't just cool; he defined an entire generation in the '80s and to be perfectly frank, if you didn't experience Jackson at his peak, you don't know what a pop idol really is (same goes for Madonna on the female side and in the same decade).

It's depressing what has happened to him since, which is why we refuse to use one of those uber-creepy new pictures. We prefer to remember him this way, when he earned the world's love with "Thriller." And lo and behold, he'll be back on tour this year and - brace yourselves - a video game should come with Jackson's revival. According to Euro website 9Lives, the King of Pop will attempt to rock London's O2 Arena, and a game will follow this effort. All we know is that it will be available for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, and Wii and it should be ready for the holiday season. Now, I would like to see Michael Jackson's Moonwalker 2, but I'm relatively certain that isn't going to happen. The first game was a cult classic that actually shipped with the Sega Genesis for a brief time, but it was hardly the epitome of quality and/or technical achievement. We can be nostalgic all we want...the game really wasn't that good. But damn, it brings us all back, doesn't it? Anyway, we'll let you know whenever Jackson chooses to make this project public, and if it may follow in the footsteps of blockbuster franchises like Guitar Hero and SingStar.

Yeah, he very likely needs the money but who knows? The music genre doesn't really have any bad games, does it? And there's no way in hell they'd make another action/adventure game like Moonwalker...right?

Link: PSX Extreme

Edited by EMZayas

Wow, I remember Michael Jackson for Genesis, and the dancing dogs...and then my head exploads. Oh wait, that was something else.

I'll just have to see how scary this game is befor considering it :P Just gotta know how realistic the "child touching lawsuit" engine is, if it's good... :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...