IGNORED

A new game-Miss It (High score list in post #1)

accousticguitar

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have not heard from Neotokeo for a long time so I don't think a boxed version is going to be available.

You can now buy Miss It on cart from Good Deal Games. Chase It is also available from Good Deal Games.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Atari%202600.html

I have not heard from Neotokeo for a long time so I don't think a boxed version is going to be available.

You can now buy Miss It on cart from Good Deal Games. Chase It is also available from Good Deal Games.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Atari%202600.html

A really fun game. Very addictive. I recommend it to anyone that loves Atari games.

I am disappointed that I couldn't seem to pull together the release of this game. I lost contact with the artist doing the label design and with problems at home things just kept dragging on. Being sent to another state to work for 7 months really didn't help. After losing touch with the label artist (also did Phantasm) it was decided to make it look like a game that Fairchild could have released for the Atari 2600 if they ported their games to the system. Here is a prototype cartridge and box art that was made:

post-3832-0-90069900-1305329340_thumb.jpg

Since this would have been the first Atari 2600 release it is number 1. And would have been followed by the other games.

post-3832-0-69315800-1305329531_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Alan, could you please post a PAL60 version (you only have to convert colors using this tool).

What I really need is a PAL color chart in decimal. Does such a thing exist?

Have you tried to play it the way it is? As I understand it, NTSC games play fine on PAL machines but the colors are different. Different colors shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Alan, could you please post a PAL60 version (you only have to convert colors using this tool).

What I really need is a PAL color chart in decimal. Does such a thing exist?

Have you tried to play it the way it is? As I understand it, NTSC games play fine on PAL machines but the colors are different. Different colors shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Yes, it's not a problem but when the game starts the first ball is grey instead of yellow sothe game seems in black and white.

You can test it yourself changing Game properties/Display in Stella. emulator.

Here you'll find a decimal color chart made by SeaGtGruff:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/99266-pal-colors/page__view__findpost__p__1203062

In my opinion NTSC 16-24 should be converted to PAL 48-56.

• 7 years later...

We'll be featuring Miss It! LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 7PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Twitch Stream: http://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

Games:
- Warring Worms: The Worm (Re)Turns (2005) by Billy Eno of Baroque Gaming
- Space Raid by Oscar Toledo Gutiérrez aka Nanochess
- Miss It! by Alan W Smith aka accousticguitar
- Knight Guy in Low Res World (WIP Update) by John Von Neumann aka vhzc

UPDATE: Archived YouTube Video of Stream (Set to 60FPS for Full Quality)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 1

We'll be featuring Miss It! LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 7PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Twitch Stream: http://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

Games:

- Warring Worms: The Worm (Re)Turns (2005) by Billy Eno of Baroque Gaming

- Space Raid by Oscar Toledo Gutiérrez aka Nanochess

- Miss It! by Alan W Smith aka accousticguitar

- Knight Guy in Low Res World (WIP Update) by John Von Neumann aka vhzc

attachicon.gif20190424-Let's Play.jpg

Another great show guys...

1. Warring Worms: The Worm (Re)Turns - Looks like a good sequel. Agree with James (love that menu).

2. Space Raid - I own both the 2600 (CIB) and Intellivision (ROM only) versions.

3. Miss It! - Liked this game so much, that I ordered a copy. :thumbsup: This will be a good game to add to our game night rotation.

4. Knight Guy in Low Res World - Really like the look and variety of game play. Eagerly awaiting the cart release.

• Like 1