IGNORED

Reboot's ProjectOne Unveiled

Mr Morden

Any thinly veiled innuendos if they happen to exist are duly noted and not appreciated even if they may have a certain charm to a certain demographic.

Just a reminder that With everything that's been kicked about recently, Let's stick with the facts of the game and keep it as directly on topic as possible. To those where it may not apply, carry on folks, carry on!

Sounds great and I am sure many are looking forward to it! :D

• Like 1

so is the Project 1 demo now cancelled? Seems to me like its all a bunch of shit anyway given the recent events that are unfolding. So is Reboot leaving the scene? There are so many questions and i think alot of people are wondering what the hell is really going on around here. JAGUAR RULES!

I think the fact that certain people would rather focus on who wrote the game and poke holes in that, instead of actually enjoying a new release for the system they claim to love speaks more volumes about them than us. You'd think delivering a completely new, free game in a short period of time would make people happy. Seems they'd just rather bitch and moan (as usual) - and you wonder why nobody gives a rats ass about the Jaguar?

If you can't enjoy the game for what it is, a game, then please - don't play it. It certainly won't affect any sales.

With the recent harassment our team has taken from said certain people, we're taking a bit of a break from it all. When harassment spills over from forums and into real life, the people involved need to take a damn good look in the mirror and see just how proud they really are of themselves.

• Like 3

so is the Project 1 demo now cancelled? Seems to me like its all a bunch of shit anyway given the recent events that are unfolding. So is Reboot leaving the scene? There are so many questions and i think alot of people are wondering what the hell is really going on around here. JAGUAR RULES!

I think the fact that certain people would rather focus on who wrote the game and poke holes in that, instead of actually enjoying a new release for the system they claim to love speaks more volumes about them than us. You'd think delivering a completely new, free game in a short period of time would make people happy. Seems they'd just rather bitch and moan (as usual) - and you wonder why nobody gives a rats ass about the Jaguar?

If you can't enjoy the game for what it is, a game, then please - don't play it. It certainly won't affect any sales.

With the recent harassment our team has taken from said certain people, we're taking a bit of a break from it all. When harassment spills over from forums and into real life, the people involved need to take a damn good look in the mirror and see just how proud they really are of themselves.

Well, here's a mirror for you then...

• Like 2

Well, technically its more like a demo, but you can call it a game if you want. What do you want and expect with all the recent events thats happened in the community? You guys come on these boards attacking Gorf in almost every thread with various names,bash Mad Bodies,get Gorf to leave and celebrate, promise to "Reboot" the Jaguar scene, ect.

Yep, certain people should take a look in the mirror and see how proud they are. I though Project 1 was free, didnt know there was gonna be sales.

JAGUAR RULES!

• Like 1

Why not just leave the entire Jag scene, period? Yeah, I remember you guys bashing Buddies because he's a collector and has more than 1 of alot of Jag items.

You want to make games, sell them, distribute them, whatever? How about, instead of coming here and going to JSII and bashing people, you MAKE FRIENDS.

There's alot more to this story than alot of people know about. You've said alot of things on JSII many don't know about cause they're not members. You can defend yourselves all you want, but bashing GORF, Buddies and others isn't exactly the best thing you should do.

Say what you want to me, I don't care. I've seen your posts here and at JSII...you're not the innocent people you claim to be. And with your post you just made towards Buddies, yeah...again, I've got a mirror for YOU. Take a REAL good look at yourself.

• Like 2

As many as you'd like. It's clearly more important to you than the actual, you know, GAME is ;-)

I wouldnt call it a game yet, since its only 1 level,practically vapourware and your team is taking a rest because the community is so harsh towards them.Its not the signatures that im after,its another rotating cabinet! :lust:

• Like 1

Our MISSION was to create a nice, free game. We have done that.

Gorf leaving has nothing to do with us. He spat his dummy and left all on his own. If you have issues with that, take it up with him and not us. All this hidden agenda bullshit is just that. We used new names because reboot was a new branch out for us, old sceners working together for a new group. This happens a lot in the demo scene, it's nothing new, original or even strange.

We're all taking a much needed break after 3 months of development. Please, continue your insane ramblings on your own, and enoy, or not enjoy (as is your right) playing a free new game produced for the Jaguar.

• Like 3

I WILL enjoy a new GAME...it's called MadBodies!!!

1 level of something isn't a "game"...that's a DEMO. Kinda like on DEMO discs, how the DEMOS are usually one level. A game, and I'm sure you might want to correct me, is a finished product, not something "in the works" if you will.

You were in the PROCESS of MAKING a GAME, but you haven't, had you? No, so it's only a DEMO. 3 months of hard work? Compare that to how many YEARS of MadBodies? You've got a LOOOOOONG ways to go there.

SEGA SATURN RULES...wait...wrong board! Don't hit me Buddies, PLEASE!!! :P At least I didn't say 3DO :D

• Like 2