I will make those for sure:

- Pepper II

- Mouse Trap

- Ken Huston's Blackjack/Poker

- Tarzan

- Tunnels & Trolls

- Cosmic Avenger

- Carnival

I was wondering if you had a chance to get the above finished. I was looking forward to Cosmic Avenger and Tunnels & Trolls. :D

• 4 months later...

yes, frenzy is cool and all, but berzerk , is just the best. as yurkie said, someday i hope a homebrewer makes this one a reality.

Berzerk rocks! icon_mrgreen.gif

I already think about making it for CV... would be awesome!

I will also go Berzerk if this game becomes a reality.

But make it for the upcoming CV2.

And do not forget the possibility of synthetic speech and high scores. icon_smile.gif

yes, frenzy is cool and all, but berzerk , is just the best. as yurkie said, someday i hope a homebrewer makes this one a reality.

And do not forget the possibility of synthetic speech and high scores. icon_smile.gif

Right, without proper speech samples, doing Berzerk on ColecoVision doesn't make much sense, with Frenzy already available for the console.

I can only wonder if the extra sound chip in Opcode's module (final name still pending :P ) will make it possible to output such speech samples without stopping the action on the screen. I don't believe it can do that, unless it can output sound without the "assistance" of the ColecoVision's CPU...

Right, without proper speech samples, doing Berzerk on ColecoVision doesn't make much sense, with Frenzy already available for the console.

I can only wonder if the extra sound chip in Opcode's module (final name still pending :P ) will make it possible to output such speech samples without stopping the action on the screen. I don't believe it can do that, unless it can output sound without the "assistance" of the ColecoVision's CPU...

thats a good point. but now if the super duper module can do it, it would be just amazing!

• 1 month later...

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Seems like this game would be possible on the ColecoVision. I have played the Arcade on MAME and it seems pretty fun.

Great looking Label!

Thanks guys. I do know that Mappy was made for the MSX computer. As a matter of fact I used a MSX computer screen capture for the Mappy poster. I figured the ColecoVision version would look pretty close to the MSX version.

On a side note, I noticed that some games have two different style labels. I never really paid attention until I started doing the Pepper II label:

post-9874-127411701681_thumb.jpg post-9874-1274117026_thumb.jpg

Do you guys know have many titles for the ColecoVision are like this and which titles they are? I think I know a few but I want confirmation before I make more.

• Like 1

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Seems like this game would be possible on the ColecoVision. I have played the Arcade on MAME and it seems pretty fun.

Great looking Label!

Thanks guys. I do know that Mappy was made for the MSX computer. As a matter of fact I used a MSX computer screen capture for the Mappy poster. I figured the ColecoVision version would look pretty close to the MSX version.

On a side note, I noticed that some games have two different style labels. I never really paid attention until I started doing the Pepper II label:

post-9874-127411701681_thumb.jpg post-9874-1274117026_thumb.jpg

Do you guys know have many titles for the ColecoVision are like this and which titles they are? I think I know a few but I want confirmation before I make more.

My guess is that all titles by coleco are available with the for colecovision and adam variation and only titles released prior to Adam would have the ColecoVision presents.

My guess is that all titles by coleco are available with the for colecovision and adam variation and only titles released prior to Adam would have the ColecoVision presents.

I was thinking that too.

I made up a mock cart template so I can drop any new label on to it. This gives (what I think) a better idea of what the label might look like when printed out and applied correctly to a cart. Here is a mock Galaga cart:

post-9874-127413048119_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here are a few more AtariSoft labels. These are all wish labels (except Galaxian which did get released to the CV) however most of the titles did get released by AtariSoft on other platforms:

post-9874-127421305479_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421307217_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421308258_thumb.jpg

post-9874-127421310913_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421311909_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421313517_thumb.jpg

post-9874-127421315905_thumb.jpg post-9874-12742131682_thumb.jpg

post-9874-127421318725_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421319403_thumb.jpg

Edited by pboland
  • Like 6

Here are a few more AtariSoft labels. These are all wish labels however most of the titles did get released by AtariSoft on other platforms:

post-9874-127421305479_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421307217_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421308258_thumb.jpg

post-9874-127421310913_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421311909_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421313517_thumb.jpg

post-9874-127421315905_thumb.jpg post-9874-12742131682_thumb.jpg

post-9874-127421318725_thumb.jpg post-9874-127421319403_thumb.jpg

SWEET!!!

+1 for the awesome work!