opcode

Donkey Kong Arcade (ColecoVision)

And we are officially back on Donkey Kong. Last time I put any serious effort on the game was in 2012. However I few years ago, while flying back from Brazil, I figured how to make it play arcade perfect . I will be rebuilding the game to implement that idea. That involves a lot of graphic redesign too. I will post my progress here once I have something running.

Just curious if you have anything up and running yet? It would be cool if you made a documentary about the making of this game.

I hope the original limited pre-order list will be honored. :)

It will. You get the red case limited edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I can help you with your masochistic addiction of following me. I can permanently lock you out of this forum if that helps, so you don't have to come here every time to reply to something you clearly don't have any interest in. It must be really hard to be like that....

• Like 1

It will. You get the red case limited edition.

I can't tell when you kidding or not - so will there really be a red case limited edition for those of us that pre-ordered it way back when?

Or are you pulling our legs?

(Please don't be pulling our legs!) :-D

I can help you with your masochistic addiction of following me. I can permanently lock you out of this forum if that helps, so you don't have to come here every time to reply to something you clearly don't have any interest in. It must be really hard to be like that....

Ive onky said a few things and i have not been rude to you personally. You can't blame people for being skeptic.

I can't tell when you kidding or not - so will there really be a red case limited edition for those of us that pre-ordered it way back when?

Or are you pulling our legs?

(Please don't be pulling our legs!) :-D

I am never kidding. :P

If you pre-ordered a couple of years ago, you get the limited red case edition. Even if you were refunded.

• Like 2

Ive onky said a few things and i have not been rude to you personally. You can't blame people for being skeptic.

I can't blame people for being skeptic, but I can surely blame people for being assholes, and we don't need assholes in this hobby. I will save you the trouble of complaining any further. You aren't getting anything from me. That is the great thing about homebrewing, I don't like you, I don't sell you. So now you can go find better things to worry about.

• Like 1

I can't blame people for being skeptic, but I can surely blame people for being assholes, and we don't need assholes in this hobby. I will save you the trouble of complaining any further. You aren't getting anything from me. That is the great thing about homebrewing, I don't like you, I don't sell you. So now you can go find better things to worry about.

Wow. Thats cool dude. I dont want any further dealings with a guy that calls me an asshole. This is crazy, dude.

I am never kidding. :P

If you pre-ordered a couple of years ago, you get the limited red case edition. Even if you were refunded.

do you have a list of preorders handy, I dont remember if I preordered or not (the brain is not to good at its brain things lately :P)

do you have a list of preorders handy, I dont remember if I preordered or not (the brain is not to good at its brain things lately :P)

Not a good idea to post names here, but if you tell me your name I can check. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ same here. I'd also be interested in a red case version, if someone bailed out. I was lucky enough to get a LE Penguin Adventure but I missed out on Gradius and DK.

Yes, we should have enough boxes to produce enough copies, unless we get more than 350 orders, which is unlikely.

As for the limited red edition, let me think of something that is fair to all interested. That is why I don't do limited editions anymore, they are just frustrating to everybody involved. But anyway, keep in mind that the only difference is the red cartridge, not a big deal.

• Like 4

How can I get on the list for this? I'd like to buy a copy. I missed out on the original orders way back when?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark