IGNORED

New Michael Jackson Game coming out this year

Rev

Hi,

I feel that's just "Bad Taste!". A little respect is needed for him at this time. The whole world is crying for him.

Anthony....

are you kidding me? the whole world? he never paid my bills so I dont think I will be shedding a tear for him anytime soon. sure, its sad we lost a legend but you know what, we lose legends every day and the world keeps on spinning.

Some people are just devoid of humor.

I got a pretty good laugh out of it.

I laughed at it. the rules dont mention anything about making fun of dead people.

Judging by the people reporting this and other Michael Jackson jokes, I better add it to the rules.. :ponder:

..Al

I would definitely not say that the whole world is crying for him per say. Maybe some of the world is crying for some of the things he's done and out of relief that he's gone as well. There are definitely enough Jacko joke threads though. While I'm not particularly fond of it, with all the crap he did to himself, these jokes have been going on through the last 10+ years anyway. He was like a live Mr. Potato head... peel, no peel, nose, different nose, different chin etc. Besides if he ends up in heaven with George Carlin, he'll face a lot worse then this. :ponder:

Actually, I thought it was damn funny, the timing was off for sure (had he not just died, but eh...) but funny none the less. Comeon, can you think of anyone who has had more facelifts in the past 20 years :P

Funny enough, there was a face maker for the Coleco (I think) and that could be hacked to do MJ/s various incarnations :P

Hi,

I feel that's just "Bad Taste!". A little respect is needed for him at this time. The whole world is crying for him.

Anthony....

are you kidding me? the whole world? he never paid my bills so I dont think I will be shedding a tear for him anytime soon. sure, its sad we lost a legend but you know what, we lose legends every day and the world keeps on spinning.

Hi,

Not Kidding...... Yes the whole world is upset about losing this man. Yes, he didn't pay my bills either to, but he help give us great music to dance, sing, admire, and to cheer us up when people needed the most where (and when) music is necessary

My friends in the Philippines, Australia and Japan said that people were prying, having signs that say "We love you Michael", and honking there horns, for the love that they had for this guy. Yes, we lose legends all the time, but Michael Jackson was a truly special individual.

In other countries (developed & developing), they might not know who Ronald Reagan, Mother Theresa or 50 Cent are (Legends in there own right). But they know who Michael Jackson is!

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

it can't be any worse what we will see in the tabloids in few weeks.

once a celebrity dies, The Globe, Enquirer, and what ever tabloid papers is out there

will have a field day with it.

heck, TMZ reported his death before it was officially confirmed.

Let the king of Pop rest in piece with his father in law the king of Rock and roll