IGNORED

New Michael Jackson Game coming out this year

Rev

I thinks it pretty funny myself, If you think that what he posted was in poor taste.

I wouldnt read anymore past this on my thoughts on the man that likes little boys...I dont care for the man or his strange ways at all..(pedifile)..but I will give him credit up until the mid 80's. After that he was already dead to me. Just cuz ppl are huge at one point in time does not mean that they are good people. I'll go give my praise to someone that donated a lung or some money for cancer research....not someone who transformed themself into a scarey Diana Ross / Herbert the Pervert wanna be. I feel sorry for the family to who lost their son. But the guy was wrong.

um, please dont use that words again. I dont believe in him and I get offended when I hear the words.

Oooh, so you laugh at something that offends quite a few people, but when someone does something that offends YOU, it's time for indignation? Time for "Oh, please don't say anything that offends me, but it's ok to laugh and make fun of someone who's recently died!"?

Which one do you want to be, the pot or the kettle? Hypocrites like you are the reason I left religion behind me a long time ago, and I'm definately better off for it.

I'm not even going to go into "thou shalt not STEAL".

Would someone please lock this damn thread? Jesus Christ.

No offense, but it really irks me when I see people who aren't admins or moderators asking for a thread to be closed just because they find it offensive (this goes for any forum online, not just here). You have free speech and you made your opinion known, but it is up to the admins/mods to make the decision whether or not to close the thread, not you. As it has been said before, "you don't have the right to not be offended".

There are plenty of topics/comments I find offensive across the forums I frequent, but I don't have any control over them, I just decline to become a part of them. Personally I find that the subject of this thread is in poor taste/timing considering Jackson's death; if he were still alive I'm sure nobody would mind. That is, however, my opinion.

P.S. I could be wrong, but I think cartridge stealer was being sarcastic about the "Jesus Christ" comment to make a point.

Edited by kelrodjr

Jesus Christ.

um, please dont use that words again. I dont believe in him and I get offended when I hear the words.

Well.........Lots of people across the world love him and love his magnificent work! He's helping me with my health condition!! 8^).

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

Ok, my bad, Cartridge Stealer, I didn't read your post correctly, I guess (sorry, been without sleep for almost 24 hours now, and was really squinting at the screen). You said you DON'T believe in him. Fair enough. Disregard my previous post.

I'm not saying this because MJ just died, but the image itself wasn't particularly funny.

It's also a piss poor excuse to leave this thread open in the forum just because its used in the 2600 cart template to somehow make it relevant to classing gaming. I take it trolling is allowed at AA as well.

Edited by grandcross

can you think of anyone who has had more facelifts in the past 20 years

Joan Rivers?

Oh damn....well, we could make one of those, duct tape them together, and sell the two pack as a "his and Hers' or something :P

Leaves me wondering, was there ever a MR Potatohead type game for the 2600? And if not, why? (he's been whored out everywhere else, I even saw a dedicated LCD game of it)

as farah fawcett was passing through the pearly gates, saint peter stopped her. he said, 'farah, before you enter heaven, god has granted you one wish in recognition for all the good you have done with your life on earth." farah thought about this for a moment and said "I wish for all the children of the world to be safe." then michael jackson died.

Now, that make me chuckle... :)

as farah fawcett was passing through the pearly gates, saint peter stopped her. he said, 'farah, before you enter heaven, god has granted you one wish in recognition for all the good you have done with your life on earth." farah thought about this for a moment and said "I wish for all the children of the world to be safe." then michael jackson died.

Jeez, all the whiners need to relax. Michael Jackson jokes have been going around for years. The guy practically begged to be made fun of. Hell, he wanted to be weird, apparently providing tips for his own stories to the National Enquirer for a while. Add the child molestation stuff and the gloves are officially off, dead or not.

Shamoff! *grabs his crotch*

Why does someone deserve instant respect just because he is dead?

I lost respect for him after the mid '80s as another poster stated. The man left a good legacy in his early career which was more than tarnished in the past 20 years or so. While the parents of such children were insane for letting their kids stay with MJ in the first place, I do not condone pedophilia in any fashion even if no actual sexual contact was made.

As such, I think the original posting was very funny and well done.