IGNORED

New Michael Jackson Game coming out this year

Rev

Does that mean....no more bad MJ jokes

As for FDurso/Antony...The late JC was a great man and he did great things, but you can get back to normal health by the miracle known as modern medical science....believe in it antony, please

Edited by carmel_andrews

Leaving aside the bad taste jokes made in this thread I actually thought the title was meant with sincerity, i.e. I'm surprised no-one has yet referred to the fact a new MJ-based video game was actually under consideration as a potential vehicle to launch his next studio album. Here's the link.

R.I.P. Michael.

Does that mean....no more bad MJ jokes

As for FDurso/Antony...The late JC was a great man and he did great things, but you can get back to normal health by the miracle known as modern medical science....believe in it antony, please

Hi Carmel,

You got it!! 8^)

Anthony....

I would definitely not say that the whole world is crying for him per say. Maybe some of the world is crying for some of the things he's done and out of relief that he's gone as well. There are definitely enough Jacko joke threads though. While I'm not particularly fond of it, with all the crap he did to himself, these jokes have been going on through the last 10+ years anyway. He was like a live Mr. Potato head... peel, no peel, nose, different nose, different chin etc. Besides if he ends up in heaven with George Carlin, he'll face a lot worse then this. :ponder:

I would hate to meet the kid that got stuck with him as a guardian angel if he even made it THAT far.

"come here little boy" XD

as farah fawcett was passing through the pearly gates, saint peter stopped her. he said, 'farah, before you enter heaven, god has granted you one wish in recognition for all the good you have done with your life on earth." farah thought about this for a moment and said "I wish for all the children of the world to be safe." then michael jackson died.

That made me laugh so hard, i had to send it to my dad XD

He'll guarantee to make some kind of email chain letter out of it XD

At least he didn't put "Use with Kids Controller" on the cart design. That would have been tasteless and gross. My heart truly goes out to any child who was in his life.

You know vampi after thinking about it, I still think that he couldn't talk his way into heaven which is why Billy Mays Died. If anyone could sell something worthless it was him. Either Farrah was trying to protect the babies in heaven or he was trying to get in. Either way, It's a conspiracy I tell you. :ponder:

• Like 1

The day Michael Jackson died I went on Myspace and someone said this joke....

" When Michael was on his way to the hospital, do you think he was pleading the paramedics to put him in the Children's Ward????? "

At first I did'nt get that joke until I looked at the news that day and it said he just died :( :ponder: That totally was not funny! and yeah he just died an hour after someone said that.....although I did find the first post in this thread really funny. :P It really has nothing to do with his death but joking about how many different faces he had lol........ but yeah he just died,and more than half the world's mourning. I don;t feel everyone's quite sympathetic tho...What about Farrah Fawcett???? I feel she deserves as much attention and it's not fair just because MJ sold over 100 million records. One thing that bothers me is that they tried doing CPR on him for an hour just because he's a celebrity when obviously he was D.O.A. when they got to his house .....had it been someone else, they would'nt have spent that long on the CPR. When my friend passed away the paramedics quit after just 20 minutes of trying. I don;t think that's fair and people should stop kissing someone's butt just because they're a 'celebrity'.

I agree that if he did end up in heaven and had to face George Carlin it would be all over lol. I was a huge fan in the early 80s but it's sad what he did to himself over the years. If he did harm those children I'd say it's safe he deserves a good laugh.

He made good music but as a person I was'nt a fan of his.

Edited by lushgirl_80

I figured I would add this to the thread with an almost serious note -

Apparently news tonight was 'Michael Jackson may be buried without One important Body Part" ....

Yes, I was amused on some small sad level.

Later in the broadcast at the very end of course, the reporter said the autopsy could take up to 3 weeks for...

his brain... so the family has to decide whether to bury him without it.

This raised a few questions for me...

- Would it do him any good in his afterlife wherever that may be since he hadn't used it for years on earth?

- Are children safe now in heaven even?

And finally the biggest one...

- Do we really want to know which brain they were dissecting to try and figure out what was wrong?

my congressman is sick of all this exposure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dngVeyZ7Y

Your congressman's a dick. :ponder:

actaully, he's pretty cool. I worked for him. its about time someone stood up against sharpton.

Ok, he may be a decent guy in other areas (still doubt it, considering how seemingly easy it is to set him off), but the way he worded everything was just hateful, and to me, he did come off as a dick.

Yet we all laughed at this picture at one point, remember?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Absolutely AMAZING! laughed for 10 minutes... top shelf!

A jokes a joke, bad taste or not. if someone wants to make a joke about someone (living or dead), go for it. if people think its funny, they should be able to laugh at it and not get castrated by the rest of the community because their sense of humor isn't in line with the majority.

Two words for you: Grow up.

They've been making jokes about him for years, and its not gonna stop just because hes dead - Live with it.

my congressman is sick of all this exposure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dngVeyZ7Y

Your congressman's a dick. :ponder:

actaully, he's pretty cool. I worked for him. its about time someone stood up against sharpton.

Ok, he may be a decent guy in other areas (still doubt it, considering how seemingly easy it is to set him off), but the way he worded everything was just hateful, and to me, he did come off as a dick.

people seem to miss his point, it barely has anything to do with MJ. He was sick and tired of the constant media coverage of MJ while our friends, children, cousins, brothers and sisters have been dying every day in the war and nothing is ever said. trust me, if your brother had died in iraq during the time MJ was mentioned on tv, youd be pissed, too.