IGNORED

Flea market hit!

Zeptari

Jr Pac-Man, Porkys and name this game..... all 3 for $2!

Great hit for me.... all new additions for my collection....

the labels are in really good shape.. i love this!

I found the games listed above,but can you believe i still haven't found

pitfall 2 or star wars:the arcade game in the wild!

i always get back into the 2600 in the summer.... blame it on tag sales and flea's!

-rick

Nice!

I love tag sale and flea market season myself.

While not impossible, finding Star Wars Arcade in the wild may prove quite the challenge.

I've seen it twice in the wild. I have one, and I traded the other one for a Stargunner.

Here's the killer: The first one cost me 95 cents, and the second one cost me 99 cents. :P

Good flea market score. Although I have found many "new" places that sell common 2600 carts, I haven't been to the flea markets nearly enough this year.

i always get back into the 2600 in the summer.... blame it on tag sales and flea's!

-rick

You d0G! It's been pretty dry the last few weeks. I scored an NES and SNES about 6 weeks ago from a garage sale and then picked up a whole bunch of NES games at Goodwill about a month ago. I bought a Game Cube three weeks ago from Salvation Army but along with the N64 I can't get too excited since I'll never play them (my kid will though).

Interesting how many systems Nintendo has released over the years. Is there much difference between an SNES, N64 and Game Cube? Are the graphics increasingly better?

Maybe the wrong forum to ask...

Edited by rmaerz

-rick

You d0G! It's been pretty dry the last few weeks. I scored an NES and SNES about 6 weeks ago from a garage sale and then picked up a whole bunch of NES games at Goodwill about a month ago. I bought a Game Cube three weeks ago from Salvation Army but along with the N64 I can't get too excited since I'll never play them (my kid will though).

Interesting how many systems Nintendo has released over the years. Is there much difference between an SNES, N64 and Game Cube? Are the graphics increasingly better?

Well, since you asked...

The graphics do indeed get increasingly better as you "evolve" to the next system. It's all a matter of processing power and all the technical gobbilty-gook that goes with it, but yes in general. However, I personally believe the SNES was the most fun of all of them to play with the game releases available to it. NES was almost dead even in my eyes for the fun factor and playability. Just my 2 cents, mind you.

Steve

Well, since you asked...

The graphics do indeed get increasingly better as you "evolve" to the next system. It's all a matter of processing power and all the technical gobbilty-gook that goes with it, but yes in general. However, I personally believe the SNES was the most fun of all of them to play with the game releases available to it. NES was almost dead even in my eyes for the fun factor and playability. Just my 2 cents, mind you.

Steve

For me, I collect classic arcade game ports so the SNES and later Nintendos do nothing for me.

There are several games on the NES that are actually inferior to the ColecoVision counterparts. BurgerTime, Spy Hunter and Bump N Jump come to mind.

So, if you were to compare graphics of a similar game (be it a soccer or football game for example) between consoles that were released one after the other (e.g. NES vs. SNES), is there really much of a difference like night and day?

• 1 month later...

Damn you guys are lucky.I have never seen a game cartridge around here for less than $5.00 a game no matter what it is,never.And never been able to get them for less than that,that's the price they say.But still, for many games $5.00 for a game is a bargain,considering you'd pay 3x times that much at Ebay or what ever after shipping,insurance,etc,etc.

Edited by Rik

-rick

I can't believe you got those for that price. I haven't found any carts at my local flea market. NICE JOB!!!

My flea has outragous prices. (5 bucks for Top Gun...rip-off) And NO NES GAMES (Execpt for a few commons for 5 bucks each, not worth it) Anyway, great find! I have never heard of Porkys. Tell me how it is!

Porky's is not nes..Porky's is Atari 2600

5$ for top gun is expensive....but is it top gun 1 or top gun 2 you dont see 2 very often...still not worth 5$ though.

My flea has outragous prices. (5 bucks for Top Gun...rip-off) And almost NO VIDEO GAMES (Execpt for a few commons for 5 bucks each, not worth it) Anyway, great find! I have never heard of Porkys. Tell me how it is!

Porky's is not nes..Porky's is Atari 2600

5$ for top gun is expensive....but is it top gun 1 or top gun 2 you dont see 2 very often...still not worth 5$ though.

I know that, geez. I was making an example

But it was Top Gun 1.

i found an intellivision with all the hookups in mint *no box* but no scratches, ans 20 some games, all in boxes with all the manuals and overlays 3 of them being intellivoice compatible(did i mention i also got the intellivoice) for 50 bucks

lol, i got such a smile on my face when i heard *MATTEL ELECTRONICS PRESENTS - B-17 BALMER* in its funny robot voice, which actually sounds pretty good quality wise lol

lol, i got such a smile on my face when i heard *MATTEL ELECTRONICS PRESENTS - B-17 BALMER* in its funny robot voice, which actually sounds pretty good quality wise lol

LOL! Me and my buddy still joke about that one pretty often. Haha, there were times I hit reset multiple times just to hear it. "Beee siventeeen balmeer", lol

Porky's is a good, but challenging 2600 game.

It has quite a few screens, and even some blocky x rated action, you'll see.

The only outdoor flea market around me closed out for some reason. What a bummer.. then there is the Gibraltor Trade Center, which sucks, becuase the venders there are hoarders of junk, with the same over priced crap for years.

Last night I scored an Intv System III with several rare boxed games and Intellivoice for $20.

Some of the games included PacMan and Centipede from Atari Soft, AD&D, Bombsquad and Pitfall (which I now have like 6 of).

:D

Edited by jeremysart

My flea has outragous prices. (5 bucks for Top Gun...rip-off) And NO NES GAMES (Execpt for a few commons for 5 bucks each, not worth it) Anyway, great find! I have never heard of Porkys. Tell me how it is!

2600 Porky's,also came out for the ColecoVision is hard as heck,frustrating.Some like it,some absolutely hate it.Takes a little while to learn pole vaulting over the pit.The game sounds are very very irritating also.But i think its an okay game.

Edited by Rik