IGNORED

Cannon Man & Checkers....

schuwalker

Ok, I'm basically down to these 2 guys for my Sears collection with the exception of needing Demons to Diamonds. I know of obtaining these I'm going to

have to go the ebay route. My question is when was the last time these 2 showed up? I think Checkers was on there a couple months back? If anybody does

remember them on there, do you recall the price frame they were in? I'm thinking big bucks!!!!! :(

The only one I need is a Sears CIB Superman (Pictured Label variation). There might be another variation or two that I need but in terms of having all of the major Sears titles, that I do have all of them CIB.... :)

The only one I need is a Sears CIB Superman (Pictured Label variation). There might be another variation or two that I need but in terms of having all of the major Sears titles, that I do have all of them CIB.... :)

How 'bout some pics?

How 'bout some pics?

No problem.......

post-6286-1246500542_thumb.jpg

post-6286-1246500881_thumb.jpg

Enjoy..... :)

Edited by Wonder007

How 'bout some pics?

No problem.......

Wow, the5thghost sold you his closet door, the desk, the shelves, and all that fine wood paneling, too? What a deal!

;)

C'mon, finish the Atari Atrium of Wonderland and get some proper pics posted.

How 'bout some pics?

No problem.......

Nice Collection! But, answering your question, I have never seen Checkers CIB on ebay. But I saw Cannon Man CIB a couple weeks back for 25 dollers on buy it now. But, I havent seen any recently.

Nice Collection! But, answering your question, I have never seen Checkers CIB on ebay. But I saw Cannon Man CIB a couple weeks back for 25 dollers on buy it now. But, I havent seen any recently.

Do you have a link for that auction? Since 12/17/2007, I've only seen Cannon Man listed in 7 times, most of those were loose (and sometimes part of a collection), one did have the manual.

Do you have a link for that auction? Since 12/17/2007, I've only seen Cannon Man listed in 7 times, most of those were loose (and sometimes part of a collection), one did have the manual.

Yeah are you sure about that,,,,,yes and a link?

How 'bout some pics?

No problem.......

That's very impressive. :lust: :cool:

How 'bout some pics?

No problem.......

That's very impressive. :lust: :cool:

Actually a more accurate picture of wonder's collection would be something like this,

post-43-1247024420_thumb.jpg

post-43-1247024451_thumb.jpg

Can someone get me a scan of the Cannon Man artwork (either from the box or manual)? It's the last different Sears artwork I need for my web page. The damn manual and box are so rare I've never been able to get my hands on one.

Tempest