IGNORED

FS: New CV Release - FIREMAN ! 2nd run? Pls read

coleconut

I am excited to now be able to accept orders for the unreleased Colecovision FIREMAN game.

Update July 2 8:30pm EDT - boxed copies all spoken for - still a couple of loose available

Update July 7 1:19am EDT - pls see my msg near end of thread for info

The official announcement of the release was made at the 21st Annual ADAMCon convention in Grand Rapids, MI this last Sunday where Daniel Bienvenue received the very first copy.

post-18191-1246476844_thumb.jpg

This is NOT a homebrew, it is a prototype of a fully playable unreleased Colecovision game. screenshots

The release was done in the style of Taiwan Cooper Black.

post-18191-1246477080_thumb.jpgpost-18191-1246477001_thumb.jpgpost-18191-1246477022_thumb.jpgpost-18191-1246477061_thumb.jpg

A total of 20 loose cartridges are available as well as another 20 boxed. Important – these are all manufactured and ready to ship NOW, no waiting for production.

I hold the original prototype and artwork and no further copies will be made or offered by me, making this release limited so please don’t delay in ordering.

Note as well that I did not accept pre-orders until I determined final quantities but those of you who previously expressed interest should receive a PM from me tonight asking you to confirm.

To order, send me a PM first here on AtariAge. I will need the following information in your message to me:

1. Which do you want? CIB (Cart, Box, Instructions on reverse of box (in the style of Taiwan Cooper Black))

or

Loose Cart only.

2. Where are you? State and Zip OR Province and Postal Code - To determine currency to use and shipping cost.

Special AA pricing is as follows

Loose cartridge only - $29.00US Dollars OR $32.00Canadian Dollars plus shipping

CIB - $41.00US Dollars OR $45Canadian Dollars plus shipping

Unsold copies if any after Aug 01 will be offered (at a higher cost) on auction site(s), etc.

I want to keep shipping/handling cost to minimum (only actual S&H charge) so it will vary as per your location. For example least expensive will be to Ontario and Quebec, then a little more for the rest of Canada and N. Eastern US, a little higher again shipping cost would be to remainder of US. I will ship overseas BUT I lose sleep over the cheapest ground shipping as it takes about 6 agonizing weeks with no tracking so I would REALLY like to use airmail, more expensive yes, but it takes days not weeks.

I will reply within 24 hrs on actual shipping cost and my PayPal details. I’d like to be flexible and accept money orders as well but I’d have to receive them ASAP.

FYI for those that don’t know me, here is my 100% feedback on Ebay.

Finally, special thanks to the following:

ChrisC – artwork extraordinaire in the true Taiwan Cooper Black style

5-11under – ROM dump and quick turnaround on cartridge manufacture

retroillucid – superb job on making the boxes and labels quickly and professionally exactly to my spec provided. Quality materials are used.

A 100% Canadian project, thanks team!

post-18191-1246477042_thumb.jpg

Edited by coleconut
  • Like 1