IGNORED

Atari Undies

pangasinan

Well that is something I have never seen before! I never heard of Atari Undies, kind of wierd but if you buy them I'm pretty sure no one else on Atariage has a pair.

:? :ponder: :!:

Yes i might just buy some and post some pics of me modelling them :D

Cool! A joystick dust cover! :D

Do they come in brown?

post-260-1246686617.jpg

Well that is something I have never seen before! I never heard of Atari Undies, kind of wierd but if you buy them I'm pretty sure no one else on Atariage has a pair.

:? :ponder: :!:

Yes i might just buy some and post some pics of me modelling them :D

Cool! A joystick dust cover! :D

Do they come in brown?

post-260-1246686617.jpg

Brown Undies: If you are wearing those, no one will ever know if you have an accident, as you'll never see the stain :D

I don't know which is worse: Atari undies or Papa Smurf undies saying "Who's Your Papa?" on it.

At the very least, the Atari undies don't appear to be sexualizing or have any sexual commentary on it.

But knowing the imaginations of the people frequenting these rooms, I wouldn't put it past them to find something.

Edited by Vic George 2K3

• 1 month later...

Well I picked up a pair at my local Target. Pretty cool actually. The tin is nice with props to the 2600 joystick on the back and Asteroid graphics. The "Men's Sleep Shorts" as they call them (boxers to me) are really nice too. They have the Atari logo in white all over them and the words "Game Over" in green as well. Definitely worth the $9.99 USD for just the tin but the boxers are actually good quality too.

post-24438-125212565837_thumb.jpg

post-24438-125212566774_thumb.jpg

post-24438-125212567306_thumb.jpg

Edited by seanhq

Well I picked up a pair at my local Target. Pretty cool actually.

I found these at a local Target today (without any prior knowledge of their existence), and couldn't resist buying one. The motto of the company that designed these is "We Make America Smile," and I must have been grinning like an idiot when I picked up the tin. It rather made my day. I love that they used the original Atari logo, and not one of the distorted incarnations brought to us by Hasbro Interactive and Infogrammes.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I picked up a pair at my local Target. Pretty cool actually. The tin is nice with props to the 2600 joystick on the back and Asteroid graphics. The "Men's Sleep Shorts" as they call them (boxers to me) are really nice too. They have the Atari logo in white all over them and the words "Game Over" in green as well. Definitely worth the $9.99 USD for just the tin but the boxers are actually good quality too.

A local Goodwill store had about 5 pair of these Atari sleep shorts still new in tin for $4.99 each. I picked up 3 pair.