IGNORED

WTB Shining Force CD & Shining Force 3

seventh sage

First off, hello. :) It's been a good long while since I've posted on the AA boards.

Now on to business.

In short, I'm looking for the aforementioned title games [uS/NTSC], but after quickly browsing through eBay's sellers, my hopes were quickly dashed.

Does anyone know or have any advice on where I could look to pick up these games at a reasonable price, or are the eBay prices accurately reflecting the current market value? Over $100 for one game is way too much cash for me to even consider for a game even if I do love it.

And before anyone suggests, I'd rather not emulate them and prefer to own the game and play it on the original hardware.

AFAIK SF3 and SFCD haven't had any re-releases and probably never will unless the Wii Virtual Console adds Sega CD and Saturn to their repertoire.

Thanks!

P.S. I was also thinking about picking up Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict, which judging from eBay looks a little less expensive.