IGNORED

Lochjaw for Atari 2600

Mr. Postman

I cancelled the auction because I wanted to add more pics, but it wouldn't let me. I'll get it back up tonight or tomorrow.

I can't find the auction on E-bay. Is it up yet?

Kind of curious about this too. If you found this at a flea market how is it 'too rich for your blood'? Is it just that since it has some value you would rather have money? Isn't finding a rare cart at a flea market what every collector hopes for? Unless you paid $100 for it.

Anyways, is it sold already or will there be an auction?

I cancelled the auction because I wanted to add more pics, but it wouldn't let me. I'll get it back up tonight or tomorrow.

I can't find the auction on E-bay. Is it up yet?

Kind of curious about this too. If you found this at a flea market how is it 'too rich for your blood'? Is it just that since it has some value you would rather have money? Isn't finding a rare cart at a flea market what every collector hopes for? Unless you paid $100 for it.

Anyways, is it sold already or will there be an auction?

Mikey want ! Mikey want real bad :)

If you found this at a flea market how is it 'too rich for your blood'? Is it just that since it has some value you would rather have money?

I think he means it's worth too much for him to keep it.

Either way, I assume this thing is probably sold already. :ponder:

Sorry, got it back up and relisted. I wanted to add more detailed pics. Thanks everyone for your interest.

For those that asked what I meant by too rich for my blood, I just mean that I have lots of bills to pay at the moment and can't justify keeping this cart for myself at this time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lochjaw-for-Atari-2600...Z270424343300QQ

If I am correct, didn't the last one go for, $350 to $400.

Yeah, I think mine was in that range.

That is good to know. I guess everything is down in price these days.

I'm not certain, but if memopry serves I believe the last one went for....1 billion dollars. :P :D

Honestly though, last ones sold I know of were the one member the.golden.ax sold for $400 in late 2008, and the one on eBay that PingvinBlueJeans won for $455 on February 24th 2008.

Haven't seen one up for sale in 2009 besides mine, though.

Edited by ResOGlas

If I am correct, didn't the last one go for, $350 to $400.

Yeah, I think mine was in that range.

That is good to know. I guess everything is down in price these days.

I'm not certain, but if memopry serves I believe the last one went for....1 billion dollars. :P :D

Honestly though, last ones sold I know of were the one member the.golden.ax sold for $400 in late 2008, and the one on eBay that PingvinBlueJeans won for $455 on February 24th 2008.

Haven't seen one up for sale in 2009 besides mine, though.

Two sold I believe this year between $350 and $400.

What's the Ebay ID of the guy that offered you $195 for it? Just curious :)

I think it would be a little rude tossing names around. $195 was definitely a lowball offer to snake the auction, but at least he didn't offer me $50 or something.

Well you could say it was of him to offer you $195 for it in the first place. Alas, another person not willing to give up names.