IGNORED

Supercharger alternitive?

xXUlTiMaTe-SiNXx

Read the thread for estimated prices.

You could build your own Harmony equivalent cart but then who is going to provide you with the software for the ARM microcontroller on the PCB?

Or you could just add a ZIF socket to an old PCB to play 2K/4K games. You'd need to program/erase your own EPROMS then.

Read the thread for estimated prices.

You could build your own Harmony equivalent cart but then who is going to provide you with the software for the ARM microcontroller on the PCB?

Or you could just add a ZIF socket to an old PCB to play 2K/4K games. You'd need to program/erase your own EPROMS then.

What is this ZIF socket you speak of? i dont realy want 6k games, its just so i can jam in some home brews.

Its not going to be as easy as that. You need to know about 2600 bank switching schemes and logic/PALs or you can buy a preloaded PCB from the AA store. Some research is going to be needed on your part. You'll also have to find a local electronics store near you or some national online ones so you can order parts. Search the forums on here for technical information, analyse it and then ask questions about what you don't understand.

Its not going to be as easy as that. You need to know about 2600 bank switching schemes and logic/PALs or you can buy a preloaded PCB from the AA store. Some research is going to be needed on your part. You'll also have to find a local electronics store near you or some national online ones so you can order parts. Search the forums on here for technical information, analyse it and then ask questions about what you don't understand.

Ok thanks, one little qestion tho, is it possible to use a sd card instead of th eprom so that it is easier to "burn"?

I would like something like the supercharger but um... not rare and expensive :roll:. is there anything on the market like this? i want to be abl to run hombrew...

also i am happy building my own if the circuit isn't too complex.

The Supercharger isn't rare nor expensive. :)

If they're not rare or expensive, where can I get one? Fleabay and Chase searches come up empty.

I'd love to get one.

One just sold w/3 games on Ebay recently for $36.90. A loose one sold on CTCW for $9.52 a month earlier. Rather than searching for "supercharger", use "Starpath" or "Arcadia" instead.

Or, post a topic in the wanted section here and somebody might hook you up.