IGNORED

Help Identify a Vintage Console I Found

Hey guys,

About 4 years ago I went to a market looking for vintage games and to my surprise found a vintage console that I thought was a Colecovision but this was much different. When I took it out of the box it turned out to be a weird off spring of the INTV and the Colecovision, the main thing I remember about it was the keypad. You know how there is normally 1 to 9 then clear and enter on the keypad, well this one had a dog. Thats right, where the clear button should be on the INTV there was a picture of a dog's head done all cartoon like, it was definitely not customized or any thing it was factory made like that.

That's all I really remember, had I of been into vintage gaming more back then I might have been able to get more details on it. Does any one know what I am talking about? I really would like to see this console again and find out what the hell the Dog button does!.

any help would be appreciated.

Chance were it was probably an INTV. What may have thrown you off was an Overlay on the controller from the game MouseTrap which infact has a cartoonish dog on it. Go ahead and google coleco mousetrap overlay and you might find that this what you had seen.

Steve

Hey guys,

About 4 years ago I went to a market looking for vintage games and to my surprise found a vintage console that I thought was a Colecovision but this was much different. When I took it out of the box it turned out to be a weird off spring of the INTV and the Colecovision, the main thing I remember about it was the keypad. You know how there is normally 1 to 9 then clear and enter on the keypad, well this one had a dog. Thats right, where the clear button should be on the INTV there was a picture of a dog's head done all cartoon like, it was definitely not customized or any thing it was factory made like that.

That's all I really remember, had I of been into vintage gaming more back then I might have been able to get more details on it. Does any one know what I am talking about? I really would like to see this console again and find out what the hell the Dog button does!.

you dont own a camera phone?

Hey guys,

you dont own a camera phone?

Can't stand any sort of mobile phone (or what you peeps call a cell phone) nothing beats a good old landline (and you do'nt get cut off)

Can't stand any sort of mobile phone (or what you peeps call a cell phone) nothing beats a good old landline (and you do'nt get cut off)

Bit difficult to take it to the shops/office/football game/anywhere_else_but_your_home though ...

Bit difficult to take it to the shops/office/football game/anywhere_else_but_your_home though ...

Depends how long the cable is ;-).

Depends how long the cable is ;-).

Long enough to go back in time 4 years? Because that's when the OP said he saw it!