IGNORED

Atari gold... would you buy it?

xXUlTiMaTe-SiNXx

Would you buy it?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy it?

• No, im happy with my 2600 as it is thankyou.
    • Yes!!!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I think some people here are being to rough on the Ultimate Sin-ster. I mean, why on earth wouldn't you trust a self-described 15 year old hacker who posts to Phishingscam.org and is trying to "make a virus that is annoying as all hell to the user of the infected computer but with reversible effects and be contained in a single batch file.". You guys are way too paranoid IMO.

I mean, he ponders the "rarity" of certain ROMS and his personal website is www.vir0.com. Nothing suspicious about that...

Holy shit, i didnt know i was on that site, fucking hell, i need to google myself more, i wrote that shit but never submited it to phishingscam.org.

anyway. i did make that virus, its called PuRpLe-HaZe, and as for my website, when it is completed it will be a viru archive site, basicly the milw0rm if viruses, with a forum and wiki-descriptions of each file.

as for the fact i "ponder over thee "rarity" of cretin ROMS" i am relativity new to atari and have just started colecting, forgive my curiosity as rarityguide.com doesn't have all the games in its engine.

Whoah, calm down there, no need to kill the English launguage, you've already stabbed her three times in the back. Cretin ROMS? Really?

This poll is becoming intense! There are now apparently 12 potential buyers out there for the "Atari Gold: Non-exploding Edition." The FerTari board of directors is calling for my head. Looks like I might have to take her back to the woodshed for a full redesign... I'll be back in a year or so with an update.

This poll is becoming intense! There are now apparently 12 potential buyers out there for the "Atari Gold: Non-exploding Edition." The FerTari board of directors is calling for my head. Looks like I might have to take her back to the woodshed for a full redesign... I'll be back in a year or so with an update.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

MUST. HAVE. FERTARI. NOW. *painful convulsions and twitching of eyes*

I think some people here are being to rough on the Ultimate Sin-ster. I mean, why on earth wouldn't you trust a self-described 15 year old hacker who posts to Phishingscam.org and is trying to "make a virus that is annoying as all hell to the user of the infected computer but with reversible effects and be contained in a single batch file.". You guys are way too paranoid IMO.

I mean, he ponders the "rarity" of certain ROMS and his personal website is www.vir0.com. Nothing suspicious about that...

Holy shit, i didnt know i was on that site, fucking hell, i need to google myself more, i wrote that shit but never submited it to phishingscam.org.

anyway. i did make that virus, its called PuRpLe-HaZe, and as for my website, when it is completed it will be a viru archive site, basicly the milw0rm if viruses, with a forum and wiki-descriptions of each file.

as for the fact i "ponder over thee "rarity" of cretin ROMS" i am relativity new to atari and have just started colecting, forgive my curiosity as rarityguide.com doesn't have all the games in its engine.

Whoah, calm down there, no need to kill the English launguage, you've already stabbed her three times in the back. Cretin ROMS? Really?

ya_rly.jpg

Sounds useful! Nice paper trail for some prosecutor who wants to throw your butt in jail!

Look, most cretin ROMs are pretty widely available. Just hack/type the name of the ROM you want, perform a little 1ee7 computer magic ;), and then enjoy!

Sounds useful! Nice paper trail for some prosecutor who wants to throw your butt in jail!

Look, most cretin ROMs are pretty widely available. Just hack/type the name of the ROM you want, perform a little 1ee7 computer magic ;), and then enjoy!

DN7 mak3 m3 h4x y0U!!!! 1l d0 17!!!

Jokes dude, well im goin out with some mates, be back later 2nite.

See, advertisements really do work!

It's like the stoner who saw an advertisement on how tasty cat food is. The cat was amazed the advertisement worked.. it worked too well. The stoner was eating the cat food instead of feeding the cat for once.

I can't believe I actually followed that.

I have been on this board for 6 years. Every time I see your avatar. I think about that sandwich. 20 percent of the time, I go make one. :x

I was just going to ask how old he is. It shows.

I never even looked at his AA profile. It's classic.

"Okay, so im 15 and just bought my first atari, im half decent with hardware/software mods and consider myself a novice hacker, i plan to get a decent colection of semi-rare carts together soon, currently my

I reported his blogspot page so it'll be deleted soon. Should I have reported it to the police before or after I reported it to blogspot?

Ehh, I'm probably going to come across as a cranky witch anyway so I will speak as plainly and legibly as possible...

"xXUlTiMaTe-SiNXx" posting like that (however amusing on some small very annoying level) is really not contributing anything positive to the site and can result in getting put on moderator preview etc...

While you may only be 15, I would suggest that you grow up to at least the point of posting like you are 15 as opposed to something less then my 2 1/2 yr old daughter can do. Thanks. :)

I almost laughed when I read the title of this, but I figured what the heck...it's worth a minute of my time...

What Atari unit is going to be made gold? The Lynx I? I could use that as a weapon! :D Or how about the Heavy Sixer? I could knock my house down with a gold one of those for sure.

I'm assuming 24 karat gold, so I guess that doesn't leave room for components. HGow do you insert the games without bending the unit?

I dunno, man. I really did think that maybe some new product might be in the works...until I clicked the thread. For now, I'll stick with my Sears Heavy Sixer.

Wait a minute...what's that smell? Peppermint? Spearmint? Ah, well, I forget which is which.

Ehh, I'm probably going to come across as a cranky witch anyway so I will speak as plainly and legibly as possible...

"xXUlTiMaTe-SiNXx" posting like that (however amusing on some small very annoying level) is really not contributing anything positive to the site and can result in getting put on moderator preview etc...

While you may only be 15, I would suggest that you grow up to at least the point of posting like you are 15 as opposed to something less then my 2 1/2 yr old daughter can do. Thanks. :)

Why not just a plain old ban, simply for the virus alone? :twisted:

You are too nice, I woulda drop the hammer on him already... :twisted:

If he does get banned, maybe he could come back in a couple of years when he is 18. A little unfair to be banned from a website for the rest of your life for actions that you do at the age of 15.

How about getting banned for running a red light with a burrito in your face, endangering peoples lives? :ponder:

When do you get to come back, when you're 40? :P

If he does get banned, maybe he could come back in a couple of years when he is 18. A little unfair to be banned from a website for the rest of your life for actions that you do at the age of 15.

How about getting banned for running a red light with a burrito in your face, endangering peoples lives? :ponder:

When do you get to come back, when you're 40? :P

I am sure if people were banned for traffic infractions then 90 percent of this board would be banned. :P