IGNORED

Ebay auction for bypass cart

etschuetz

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bypass-Cart-CD-Encrypt...93%3A1|294%3A50

Found that on eBay for 29.95! It says only 4 left. I would love to get one, but can't afford it. And I don't have a CD system/games for the CD system. I figured this would be good for those that do, and want something of this nature.

I've bought several items from B&C (myatari.com) in the last several years. They used to be really good, but in the last couple of years their customer service seems to have taken a hit; I know the last time I bought something from them I had to deal with some delays and surly emails.

YMMV...

B&C is solid.... I got some things earlier this year with no problems.

They are premium priced and have the goofiest web site you've ever seen from the mid 90's, but you won't lose your money.

B&C, +1 Ditto. ;)

Although most JagCDs are encrypted nowadays, these CD encryption Bypass Carts can still be very useful for various Jaguar CDs that can be bought or that you burn yourself.(games/demos/vids) And sucessfully running an un-encrypted cd, with this bypass cart, on your Jag is the first(and required) step in encrypting a Jagcd yourself. :)