IGNORED

Split Screen CoOp?

Video

Yeah, pretty much the title. I personally don't give a crap about online, and love to play people in real life, but it seems that more and more games, in order to play a coop game, or even a deathmatch game, you HAVE to pay for Live, and have two systems (why? so me and the dude sitting next to me can hook up to a server a thousand miles away, suffer lag, and all that bullshit just to play some coop?) Anyhow, some games offer it at least through System Link, which is slightly less annoying, but still, we're sitting on the couch chilling, why do we need 2 TV's and consoles?

Anyhow, Beyond the Halo Series, what all games actually support Split Screen CoOp (or other game modes in split screen, Im just more fond of cooperative play)? Just curious, cause now I've gotten to the point I've got everything I spacifically wanted, and would like to get stuff to play with friends now.

Left 4 Dead comes to mind. That is co-op for sure.

Some of the Koei games (Dynasty Warriors) have split screen play. Not sure if it's co-op or not. I personally can't stand split screen, but do agree, I love co-op play.

CoD: World at War (plus the Natzi Zombies mode).

Scene It - makes for a good multiplayer/party game.

Also any of the Smackdown Vs. Raw games. It's not split screen but there's a lot of multiplayer modes for up to 4 players (royal rumble, fatal 4 way, tag team, etc).

Maybe even Culdcept Saga if you're into that type of game.