IGNORED

For Sale: Turbo Duo with games and xtras-also splatterhouse games

Unfortunate events have forced me to sell my favorite things. My fiancee who promised to marry me, has cheated on me several times and has even admitted to it. Her mother would rather she be with this guy anyway and have me out of the picture so i need to raise money to go back home. I shouldn't have let this drag on as long as it has but i guess i'm just plain ignorant. No other choice now but to start over and get on with my life. I can't take the lies anymore.

Up for sale is my Turbo Duo system complete with av/cable, power adapter, and control pad. Games are Y's Book I and II, Y's III, Vasteel, Exile, Exile II, Loom, Ninja Spirit, Neutopia II, and Dungeon Master Theron's Quest. Also have a Turbo Tap adapter in original box and an xtra control pad never used in original box. Also up for grabs is a Sega brand original power strip. If anyones' interested, i also have Lunar and Lunar II for Sega CD. Everythings in great shape and works. Tell me what you can offer as at this point, it doesn't matter what i make as long as i get enough for a bus ticket one-way.

post-17612-1247701160_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1247701192_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1247701231_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1247701259_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1247701292_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1247701315_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1247701344_thumb.jpg

Edited by VideoFever1982

Dude, I want your stuff, but people will pay for your bus ticket without having you give up your stuff.

AX

Yeah but i can't just ask people to give money. I need $200 sent to my friend in Arkansas so he can go down and buy my ticket. If i have anything sent to this address, it may fall into the wrong hands.

Dude, I want your stuff, but people will pay for your bus ticket without having you give up your stuff.

AX

Yeah but i can't just ask people to give money. I need $200 sent to my friend in Arkansas so he can go down and buy my ticket. If i have anything sent to this address, it may fall into the wrong hands.

Stick a starving rat in the mailbox! Only you will know to bring cheese!

Does your friend in AK have a PayPal address? I can't give as much as I was going to last time (due to some events here), but I can help out.

Let us know,

Bob

No i wish he did but unfortunately no. He is on disability so once i get down ther, i'll be helping him out in return. He is like a brother to me and is all i have besides my mom which lives across the street. If there is any way you can send it in a postal money order, please let me know. This is how i'm having to do everything and it's the easiest for him as he'll go to the post office and cash it. Once he has enough, he will then go to the station and get everything ready. I want to thank all those who are thinking of me and caring. I'll never forget you.

Charles.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to hear all this man I wish I could help but I'm in debt at the moment and trying to dig my way out. I'm not terribly familiar with AA being new hear and all but I know these sorts of communities can be great awhile back at racketboy one of our members found help with a heat bill I believe it was for his family's holiday (newborn or baby) I bet someone here or on some other forums could help you and as goldenax said nothing wrong with accepting it just make sure when your able to help that you help out as well :) best of luck to you I know how bad being cheated on hurts :(

sorry to hear all this man I wish I could help but I'm in debt at the moment and trying to dig my way out. I'm not terribly familiar with AA being new hear and all but I know these sorts of communities can be great awhile back at racketboy one of our members found help with a heat bill I believe it was for his family's holiday (newborn or baby) I bet someone here or on some other forums could help you and as goldenax said nothing wrong with accepting it just make sure when your able to help that you help out as well :) best of luck to you I know how bad being cheated on hurts :(

Thanks ma, it does hurt like hell. Even more when people like Ax say they will help and then just because someone said something to him, he backs out and leaves me hanging. I'm going through pure hell right now.

People on AA will help you, and don't think of it as charity. Take the help now, and then even if it's 5 years from now, help another person when you can.

AX

What a bunch of lies. Say one thing....Do another. Thanks. :mad:

Thanks ma, it does hurt like hell. Even more when people like Ax say they will help and then just because someone said something to him, he backs out and leaves me hanging. I'm going through pure hell right now.

WTF!?! Nice to see how appreciative you are of this online community you've been apart of a little over a year. I felt bad for you before, but with the way you're acting: screw you. :roll:

People on AA will help you, and don't think of it as charity. Take the help now, and then even if it's 5 years from now, help another person when you can.

AX

VF, please don't get mad with AX. He had every intention of helping you - it's just that he had a *bad* result from an *extremely* similar situation some time ago. Seriously, if the same thing had happened to me, I don't know if I would have even offered. He did not mean to 'leave you hanging' and honestly does want to see you get through this, as we all do.

Everyone has their own crosses to bear.

Bob

You know, you've been riding the sympathy train for quite awhile now and quite frankly I think you're abusing it. The people on AA are some of the most wonderful and generous people I've ever met. A complete bunch of strangers brought together by a similar interest in old video games, but when someone has problems they all try to help. Heck, you won't even find that sort of behavior from neighbors or people you work with. It's truly an amazing thing that happens here.

However instead of being grateful you lash out at people. People aren't buying enough at the prices you want, people aren't doing enough, people are horrible and evil because they had to back out of a deal due to personal reasons and you just can't trust anyone here on AA (Your Post). And to those who do play along and help without thought of reward just because they're the nicest people on earth, you prey upon their kindness. Of course you'll remember everyone who did and didn't help you once you're back on your feet again. You promise. I've heard this tale countless times, yours isn't the first and it won't be the last.

You know what, you're not the only person with problems. Lots of people here on AA have problems, lots of people here have a shit life at the moment, lots of people are barely scraping by, but they don't try to milk it for money and sympathy. They talk, they share, they get advice, and we support, but they don't abuse people's kindness or lash out at those who they think have wronged them.

I've said my piece. Spin this however you want, but I'm done with this whole sorry affair. If that makes me an evil and heartless bastard then so be it.

Tempest

Thank you Tempest. That's pretty much what I was trying to say with my "screw you" post, I just wasn't in the mood last night to sit and type up a longer more eloquent post.

Like you said, lots of people here have a shit life at the moment. There's a lot of unemployment all over the US, so I'm sure there are quite a few here affected by that. Lots of people are taking pay cuts, reduced hours, etc. And there are a lot of members here that have very serious health problems.

So I'm not going out of my way to help somebody who acts like an ungrateful jerk and bashes certain people publicly (who don't deserve to be bashed). In fact, no matter what the price is I will make sure not to buy anything from Videofever.

AX

WTF!?! Nice to see how appreciative you are of this online community you've been apart of a little over a year. I felt bad for you before, but with the way you're acting: screw you. :roll:

Go to hell asshole. You don't even know the whole Goddamn story. The pric promised help, then turned around and left me hanging. I'm not in the mood for little prics.

Fuck you people. Nothing but a bunch of stupid morons that have nothing better to do than sit and play video games and talk about them. I've gotten past this shit. Sitting at home playing games might be fine for an 8 year old

And your true colors show at last...

Tempest