IGNORED

For Sale: Turbo Duo with games and xtras-also splatterhouse games

Thanks bro, I appreciate you calling me an asshole and telling me to go to hell. I bet this will get plenty of people to send you money for your stuff, you're obviously an upstanding member of this community who we should all trust with our funds.

:roll:

Edited by IceCold

Fuck you people. Nothing but a bunch of stupid morons that have nothing better to do than sit and play video games and talk about them. I've gotten past this shit. Sitting at home playing games might be fine for an 8 year old

And your true colors show at last...

Tempest

Damn right. When people sit here and run their damn mouth about things they don't even know about. You don't even know the whole damn story. I'm through with this shit. I have what i need and i don't need anyones damn help either. Have you ever been 1400 miles from home with no money?

Thanks bro, I appreciate you calling me an asshole and telling me to go to hell. I bet this will get plenty of people to send you money for your stuff, you're obviously an upstanding member of this community who we should all trust with our funds.

Whatever buddy. I was told that this was a great forum and many would help but i haven't seen anything. Just lies.

Fuck you people. Nothing but a bunch of stupid morons that have nothing better to do than sit and play video games and talk about them. I've gotten past this shit. Sitting at home playing games might be fine for an 8 year old

Tempest

Yep.

And now next time somebody legitimately needs some help, most people will be less likely to get involved after seeing what this guy is pulling. :|

Tempest

Yep.

And now next time somebody legitimately needs some help, most people will be less likely to get involved after seeing what this guy is pulling. :|

I'm not pulling anything. Just aggrivated at the two people that said they were oh so willing to help then all the sudden i'm left waiting 5 whole days just to hear sorry, i can't help you now. Sorry i'm so wrong for needing help. How would you like a woman to go and sleep with someone behind your back after giving up everything you had just to move 1400 miles to be with her.

I'm through with this shit. I have what i need and i don't need anyones damn help either.

You'll be back. You'll be back...

Have you ever been 1400 miles from home with no money?

Have you ever watched your mother almost die of a brain tumor? Have you had your brother hit and almost killed by a speeding car? No, I didn't think so.

The point is lots of people have had bad things happen to them. Everyone has their cross in life to bear, but they don't take it out on the very people they've asked for help. You're not the only person who has ever had a bad thing happen to them.

Tempest

• Like 1

Whatever buddy. I was told that this was a great forum and many would help but i haven't seen anything. Just lies.

I love how you tell us we "don't know the whole story" but then you're willing to tell me to go to hell when you don't know my whole story. You don't know who I am, you don't know my financial situation, you don't know a damn thing about me. But feel free to tell a forum full of people you don't even know "fuck you"

Wow what a douchebag I'm really glad nobody free and clear just sent him the money he wanted.

**EDIT** and I wouldn't want a woman to cheat on me. Then again, I can't possibly imagine packing up my stuff and moving away for any woman. As Tempest said "Everyone has their cross in life to bear, but they don't take it out on the very people they've asked for help"

Edited by IceCold

I'm through with this shit. I have what i need and i don't need anyones damn help either.

You'll be back. You'll be back...

Have you ever been 1400 miles from home with no money?

Have you ever watched your mother almost die of a brain tumor? Have you had your brother hit and almost killed by a speeding car? No, I didn't think so.

The point is lots of people have had bad things happen to them. Everyone has their cross in life to bear, but they don't take it out on the very people they've asked for help. You're not the only person who has ever had a bad thing happen to them.

Tempest

Oh boy don't get me started. In 1987, my mother got a phone call stating that my brother had been hit by an ex ploice officer traveling at 80 miles per hour on a road in california. He was hit and sent several feet into the air. When they found him, his insides of his head was exposed and he was dead on arrival. I watched my father die in the living room in 1999 right in front of me. Now my mother is sick as well and i'd like to get back home to her someday since things aren't working out for me here anymore.

I love how you tell us we "don't know the whole story" but then you're willing to tell me to go to hell when you don't know my whole story. You don't know who I am, you don't know my financial situation, you don't know a damn thing about me. But feel free to tell a forum full of people you don't even know "fuck you"

Wow what a douchebag I'm really glad nobody free and clear just sent him the money he wanted.

**EDIT** and I wouldn't want a woman to cheat on me. Then again, I can't possibly imagine packing up my stuff and moving away for any woman. As Tempest said "Everyone has their cross in life to bear, but they don't take it out on the very people they've asked for help"

Yeah and this coming from some guy named IceCold. That says alot.

Oh boy don't get me started. In 1987, my mother got a phone call stating that my brother had been hit by an ex ploice officer traveling at 80 miles per hour on a road in california. He was hit and sent several feet into the air. When they found him, his insides of his head was exposed and he was dead on arrival. I watched my father die in the living room in 1999 right in front of me. Now my mother is sick as well and i'd like to get back home to her someday since things aren't working out for me here anymore.

You've completely missed the point I was making. No, I think you're purposely ignoring it.

Tempest