IGNORED

Will there be a Summer Bonus tourney this year?

a8isa1

Will there be a Summer Bonus tourney this year?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a Summer Bonus tourney this year?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

The subject says it all.

There will if we can come up with an idea for one... I liked the look of a team based thing like in previous years. Had an idea a while back when we were playing river raid to have a rivers based challenge. River Raid, River Rat, River Rescue but I guess you need games with similar scoring to make this better. Other idea I have is for a BASIC game challenge: we make a list of the best basic games and play a few :ponder: :) Another idea is for a one go challenge... we play just one go at each game and post i.e. no practice etc!

I will let the poll run till July 31st. If you are interested in playing please post a comment here in this thread. That way, I can keep a tally of who all wants to play. If we choose to have one it will run 4 weeks like last years... starting mid August to mid September. It is more of an "end of summer" bonus contest. In order to have one, we will need at least 6 people to play (3 teams of 2). I would prefer 9 or more (3 teams of 3) to make things a little bit more interesting. At any rate, again, if you want to be included, please vote yes, and post a comment in this thread with your interest and perhaps any ideas you might have. Thanks a bunch and happy gaming!

Edited by JellE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...