IGNORED

Fight Ghost and Goblins on your Colecovision!

youki

You would like to fight Ghost, Goblins and Zombies on your colecovision?

If yes... My first Homebrew is for you.

I'm proud to announce that my very first game for the colecovision is now completed! :)

GHOSTS AND ZOMBIES

Image17_small.jpg

The game will be published by Collectorvision , exclusivly Complete in Box with Manual in limited quantities.

Image1_box.jpg

It should be available in Fall 2009 for a price a 60 USD (shipping included).

You can preorder right now by simply sending a mail (no money) on : coleco_gnz@atomicfe.com

Please use this mail adress for pre-order only. For question on the game just post here or pm me.

The game Features in a 32k cartridge :

17 screens

11 kind of vilains

sound effect and jingles

high resolution graphics

Map

Background animations

Intro and End game image.

and more...

And i want thanks specialy Daniel Bienvenue for the fantastic work he has done with its starter kit and documentation on colecovision programming. Without having discover its kit totally by hazard, i would never even think to code on the colecovision.

If this game has enough success, it should not be the last. ;)

Edited by youki

Youki!

Congrats! Awesome looking. I would love to see a video or a "demo" version of the final rom file.

You would like to fight Ghost, Goblins and Zombies on your colecovision?

If yes... My first Homebrew is for you.

I'm proud to announce that my very first game for the colecovision is now completed! :)

GHOSTS AND ZOMBIES

Image17_small.jpg

The game will be published by Collectorvision , exclusivly Complete in Box with Manual in limited quantities.

Image1_box.jpg

It should be available in Fall 2009 for a price a 60 USD (shipping included).

You can preorder right now by simply sending a mail (no money) on : coleco_gnz@atomicfe.com

Please use this mail adress for pre-order only. For question on the game just post here or pm me.

The game Features in a 32k cartridge :

17 screens

11 kind of vilains

sound effect and jingles

high resolution graphics

Map

Background animations

Intro and End game image.

and more...

And i want thanks specialy Daniel Bienvenue for the fantastic work he has done with its starter kit and documentation on colecovision programming. Without having discover its kit totally by hazard, i would never even think to code on the colecovision.

If this game has enough success, it should not be the last. ;)

Great looking game!

:)

I spent many hours playing the original, and would love to have this version.

Count me in for the pre-order.

Thanks!

Thanks

Did you send a mail on coleco_gnz@atomicfe.com? I took only pre-order from mail sent to this address.

For now , already 9 have been preordered.

Did you send a mail on coleco_gnz@atomicfe.com? I took only pre-order from mail sent to this address.

Which includes me, I hope. ;)

I don't want to lose this one like I almost did with Fireman... :ponder:

Yes, it includes you! :)

Great looking game!

I spent many hours playing the original, and would love to have this version.

Count me in for the pre-order.

Thanks!

Thanks

Yes,

An email was sent to that address today.

Thanks

This is your first ColecoVision homebrew? That's way more complex than my own first homebrew games.

Would you accept a trade? I would like to purchase one cartridge, but I can't... for the moment...

Yes, it is even more than my first colecovision homebrew . It is my very first program on Colecovision.

I wanted test your development kit , so i thought instead of doing a "Hello word" , i'm going to do my "Ghost'n goblins". :)

But however that's not my first game :) . I started programming in 1982 and never stopped since. (programming is my job (not game unfortunnaly)).

I'm pretty happy with the result. It is not perfect, there are some thing i would do differently if i could restart. But i think (modesty off) it is really good game for the coleco. It was very challenging to push all what i wanted in 32k. And in fact i could not ,i do lot of cut , compromise... and the ROM does exactly 32768 bytes! I used all bytes i could.

The few people that have played it , liked it very much.

Now i know very well the coleco. And i'm looking foward to produce a new game! ;)

And it was thanks to your kit and documentation Daniel. In fact i was looking for a development kit for A800 , my first idea was to port GNG from C64 to A800 . And i saw a link somewhere in google to your kit. I tested it just to see and the result is Ghost'n Zombies!

concerning the trade, i contact you.

Please put me down for one. If you don't sell them all (which I doubt) I'll take two please. I want everyone else a shot at this before I hog a second one... Thanks! - D

Please send me an email on coleco_gnz@atomicfe.com to place the pre-order and precise you want 2.

I just take in account pre-order on that mail.

Thanks